Ive Lost Over 20k Playing Online Poker

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should say donk, i had KK in BB two bets to me, i make it three, button makes it 4flop comes out king with three clubs, anyways we raise the **** out each other, turn brough a club, i just call like a donk hoping to to pair the board. In any case he had AAtwo other times I flopped a straight only to lose to a full house on the river twice, bye bye 1500 dollars

support the republicans
boo! It's was Jim Leach from stupid Iowa..oh wait, that's my state... and as far as I remember, the vote was extremely one sided. Someone post the yes vs. the no's so we can see if it was ONLY republicans at fault.
boo! It's was Jim Leach from stupid Iowa..oh wait, that's my state... and as far as I remember, the vote was extremely one sided. Someone post the yes vs. the no's so we can see if it was ONLY republicans at fault.
throw it into a port security bill so that when dems or others vote against it all of a sudden at election time they are accused of not caring about the security of our nation and protecting against terrorism because they voted against the bill. online gambling had ZERO reason for being snuck in there. just shady republican crap
throw it into a port security bill so that when dems or others vote against it all of a sudden at election time they are accused of not caring about the security of our nation and protecting against terrorism because they voted against the bill. online gambling had ZERO reason for being snuck in there. just shady rebpulican crap
both party's do this to their own stuff... it's just that most of the time no one cares.

maybe they found out that Bin Laden was killing the 100/200 game on Pstars

you fail to add that the republicans added it to the Port Security Act...

House 421-2Senate was a "voice vote" meaning they didn't record who voted for what. The presiding officer asks for a aye and nay from the senators. He then pronounces which way it went only if its obviously and overwhelmingly one sided. So no you can't blame the Repub's. At least soley. Blame the nanny state mentallity our leaders have on both side of the isle. I am now officially a Libertarian. I've always had libertarian leanings, but this officially sends me to there camp. You should all consider this. I think a lot of liberals and modern conservatives would find common ground here. Forget the leftists and bible thumpers.
The vote:Republican Ayes: 201 Noes: 17 Not Voting: 12 Democratic Ayes: 115 Noes: 76 Not Voting: 10 57% of the democrats voted for this87% of the republicans voted for this.I'll admit that more republicans voted for this but for all those saying we should vote for democrates please note that if the percentages held and the house was all democratic then this would still pass.So how many folks called or wrote their representatives on this? How about a different response, call your representatives that voted for this and let them know that you have decided to make a campaign contribution to their competitor (democratic or republican).
get a jobor is that too obviousi'm going back to my paper route
seems like you were playing online illegally in the first place, because no self-respecting individual who is EIGHT-TEEN would still do a paper delivery route.Go do your chores.

Obviously, this thread has already been hi-jacked, so I will continue the trend.What is lost in some of the discussion of politics is that the issue would not have come to a vote if the Democrats held the leadership of the House. Several prominent Democratic leaders criticized this measure as election year pandering to the religious right. All the same, how could they vote against the measure when it was added (by the Republican leadership, as has been noted above) to the port security bill?