• Please log in to reply
326 replies to this topic

#321 Actuary

Actuary

• Members
  • 19,028 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:47 PM

View Postcwik, on Tuesday, October 31st, 2006, 3:35 PM, said:

quick question. I'm not seeing it. How do you make those charts on PT?
it's additional software that reads the PT databases; it's not in PT.

View Postcwik, on Tuesday, October 31st, 2006, 3:35 PM, said:

quick question. I'm not seeing it. How do you make those charts on PT?
it's additional software that reads the PT databases; it's not in PT.

#322 BudBundy

BudBundy

The Sacred Geometry of Chance

• Members
  • 3,754 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 31 October 2006 - 03:53 PM

say it again mate

#323 CobaltBlue

CobaltBlue

The Outlier

• Members
  • 10,364 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold 'Em, Crazy Pineapple, 2-7 TD

Posted 31 October 2006 - 06:03 PM

So October was one of my worst months in the past year. Granted, it was still a winning month, so I can't be too upset, but if it weren't for an early tourny score, the results would've looked a lot worse. Also, rakeback probably accounts for 40% of my "profit" this month.That said, I've been going "deep" in MTTs all month...and if I could've had a little more coinflippy luck in key spots, I think I would've had a spectacular showing.All this said, I just squeezed in one more quick session, and somehow I flopped sets with three consecutive pocket pairs in SHLHE (5/10) and had them all hold. :club:

#324 homnig

homnig

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 458 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:mtt's

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:33 PM

Sorry to everyone having a bad month. I definately know how you feel. October has been the devil :club:
"poker is gay

/rant

for real this time."

-Zach

#325 TheCinciKid

TheCinciKid

Micro Limit Superstar

• Members
  • 3,452 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Baseball, Poker, The Bengals, Poker, Golf, Poker, Movies, Poker, Fantasy Sports, and a little Politics and Current Events.
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:36 PM

View PostCobaltBlue, on Tuesday, October 31st, 2006, 9:03 PM, said:

So October was one of my worst months in the past year. Granted, it was still a winning month, so I can't be too upset, but if it weren't for an early tourny score, the results would've looked a lot worse. Also, rakeback probably accounts for 40% of my "profit" this month.That said, I've been going "deep" in MTTs all month...and if I could've had a little more coinflippy luck in key spots, I think I would've had a spectacular showing.All this said, I just squeezed in one more quick session, and somehow I flopped sets with three consecutive pocket pairs in SHLHE (5/10) and had them all hold. :club:
Are you trying to say that sets actually hold up in SHLHE sometimes? In my recent experience they don't. This whole post has to be a lie. I feel so violated. :D
"If you're too careful, your whole life can become a ****in' grind." - Mike McDermott, Rounders

my (resurrected) poker blog:
http://cincikid.blogspot.com

#326 CobaltBlue

CobaltBlue

The Outlier

• Members
  • 10,364 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hold 'Em, Crazy Pineapple, 2-7 TD

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:35 AM

View PostTheCinciKid, on Wednesday, November 1st, 2006, 12:36 AM, said:

Are you trying to say that sets actually hold up in SHLHE sometimes? In my recent experience they don't. This whole post has to be a lie. I feel so violated. :club:
Oh believe me...it surprised me immensely. Two of those times, there were flush draws available that didn't get there. I'm just glad I was playing with monkeys that kept calling down my good hands with A-high or K-high.

#327 troyomac

troyomac

• Members
  • 11,235 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 06:16 AM

View Posttroyomac, on Sunday, October 1st, 2006, 3:55 PM, said:

I have been steadily losing money playing tournaments. So my goals for this month are:1. 20K hands of ring game.2. No more than 10 MTT's (they are addicting, this will be hard, plus I alread played one today.3. Keep taking shots at 5/10NL (I have took a few this week, starting with 11buyins and ending at 17.5)4. Work out at the gym 2-3 times a week (self confidence is good for poker)5. Make 10K. I have never even dreamed of a 10K month before, but if I get 20K hands in, I don't think it will be a problem.
1. Only played 5531 hands after taking a big hit at 5/10NL2. Did well for the first 2 weeks, then played a bunch in the 2nd half of the month.3. Stopped taking a shot after taking a big hit.4. This is the only goal I accomplished this month.5. I lost over 2500 at ring, and made close to that in MTT, so it was slightly under a break even month. Goal for november: accomplish more than 1/5 goals.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users