Remember When I Said Poker Jumped The Shark?

This from cardplayer.comComeOutPoker.com Offers Online Poker AlternativeSite Is Dedicated to Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Audience Poker has always been a progressive sport. A person could be of any color, race, or sex and participate, as long as the player had chips. As times have changed, poker’s open-door policy has continued to attract all types of players and, with the recent launch of ComeOutPoker.com, this trend is sure to continue.ComeOutPoker.com is the world’s first online poker site dedicated exclusively to the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender (GLBT) marketplace. Featuring a host of traditional poker games as well as an interesting variation of no-limit Texas hold’em that eliminates straights from having any value , ComeOutPoker.com provides both poker action and a friendly environment for its patrons.According to ComeOutPoker.com spokesman Marc Willis, the site is dedicated to providing a fun, comfortable place for like-minded players to call home. “ComeOutPoker is proud to be the first online poker site to provide the GLBT community a real poker room. Poker has long been a way for people to come together in a community-like atmosphere to meet, play, and have fun,” Willis said in a recent press release.The site encourages player contact, offering the ability to post photos with player profiles as well as providing a real-time chat window that lets players converse during the time they are logged in. Although the site is dedicated to the GLBT community, players on the site have a number of traditional promotions available on many nonspecific poker site like a 100 percent deposit bonus, a $10,000 freeroll, and satellites to larger-payout tournaments, like the site’s $20,000 tournament.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"What game ith this?""It's holdem. (hee hee)""Ooo, that sounds good. I'll bet a big one then. ::winks::""In that case, I'll just go all-in, hot stuff.""Oh THTOP! You're tho thilly.."

THis thread is preetty much why thsi poker room exsists.. there are few things less gay friendly than a poker room online. I hear gays slurs pretty much every day when I play poker. I knwo, I know, when you say gay, you mean " lame" not homosexual, so it's cool.

THis thread is preetty much why thsi poker room exsists.. there are few things less gay friendly than a poker room online. I hear gays slurs pretty much every day when I play poker. I knwo, I know, when you say gay, you mean " lame" not homosexual, so it's cool.
i'm pretty sure that's true of everywhere. why not have LGTBQ-only high schools, grocery stores and sidewalks? oh that's right, because its reverse-discriminatory. just like this stupid site.
This from cardplayer.comComeOutPoker.com Offers Online Poker AlternativeSite Is Dedicated to Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender Audience Poker has always been a progressive sport. A person could be of any color, race, or sex and participate, as long as the player had chips.
Admitting they are useless in their first sentence. very impressive.

I like how they mention the game that eliminates straights from having any value... like that's some sort of cute and funny thing to do.When in fact all it's doing is bashing straight people, which I find ironic considering gays have done nothing but complain about being bashed about their sexual preference.Hypocrites, I tells ya!

These are the type of people that shouldn't procreate... wait... I guess we shouldn't have to worry about that?No straights in poker??? Why not make the deck rainbow colors and instead of suits put in a penis, a bottle of sex wax, a gay right's symbol, and something else ..... non-heterosexual. Oh, and the the High cards would be changed to Ace, King, Manjina, Jack. (spur of the moment, not very good examples, you get the idea..)people suck.

what is wrong with todays society?? Why do Gays always think someone is out to get them??? Can't they go do their own thing and stop trying to make everyone else like it. This country needs to go back to some of the traditional values it used to have.

i'm pretty sure that's true of everywhere. why not have LGTBQ-only high schools, grocery stores and sidewalks? oh that's right, because its reverse-discriminatory. just like this stupid site.Admitting they are useless in their first sentence. very impressive.
Does it say that only LGBT people can only play there? How many poker sites out there are stupid. Do you really think that PamelaPoker and NakedPoker are any different than this? Why don't you go start KKKpoker? Maybe you should only play at Imadumbasspoker.com.I think it is a good idea and will draw more people into the poker world because of thier lifestyle. I really don't care who the person is who sits next to me. All I want is their money.
what is wrong with todays society?? Why do Gays always think someone is out to get them??? Can't they go do their own thing and stop trying to make everyone else like it. This country needs to go back to some of the traditional values it used to have.
Like slavery and keeping women in the kitchen?sw