• Please log in to reply
716 replies to this topic

#701 JoeyJoJo

JoeyJoJo

On the road to 8,143 (approximately)

• Members
  • 8,140 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:43 PM

Pretty sure the schedule was set before all this happened.
Homer: Moe, I need your advice.
Moe: Yeah?
Homer: See, I got this friend named... Joey Jo Jo... Junior... Shabadoo.
Moe: That's the worst name I ever heard.

#702 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 09:30 PM

Solid start to the year. Any win without Ben is huge. Troy makes a huge difference to the defense. Hoepfully he can stay healthy this year. Hopefully they can overcome the injuries to Hampton and Starks.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#703 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,610 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:09 AM

View PostdEv~, on Monday, September 13th, 2010, 12:30 AM, said:

Solid start to the year. Any win without Ben is huge. Troy makes a huge difference to the defense. Hoepfully he can stay healthy this year. Hopefully they can overcome the injuries to Hampton and Starks.
Mendenhall did my fantasy team good there in OT yesterday, go go go

#704 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:01 AM

Batch could have easily had 2 of his TD's be interceptions so thank TB CBs for that. The most impressive part of the game was how many Steeler fans were there. I was out of the room for a bit and couldn't tell if the crowd cheering was a good or a bad thing. Keisel getting his first ever TD (or INT for that matter) in the same endzone as Harrisons super bowl TD was pretty sweet too.3-0...wow. The majority picked the Steelers to go 1-3 without Ben and here they in a position to give hand the reigns back to him at no worse than 3-1. Obviously the D is going to fall back to earth a bit at some point but help is certainly on the way for the offense. Ben should be able to make good use of Ward, Wallace, Miller, and Randle El and open up more space for Mendenhall. This team could be scary.

#705 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:25 PM

A painful loss yesterday. Plenty of opportunities squandered. A chance to go up 2 games in the division and also hold the tiebreaker would have been huge. FGs missed (Reed has to make 1 out 2 at least) and the penalties is how I'll remember this game. Losing to the Ravens is never fun and seeing Ray Lewis get the INT to end the game was especially painful.Bottom line is that if you told me Ben would be handed a 3-1 team I would take it in a heartbeat. They have the potential to be a scary team with a balanced offense and a devastating defense. Health is always a factor and I'm certainly biased but I think it's safe to say this team will be a force to be reckoned with in the AFC.

#706 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:16 PM

A solid win vs. Cleveland, lucky recipient of a call vs. Miami, bad showing vs. New Orleans, and almost blowing it vs. Cincy since my last post in here.Ben has certainly added to this offense but I really would like to see some more from him. He hasn't been as accurate as I'd to him and I'm looking for him to improve throughout the rest of the season. The offensive lines injury problems are a big concern as they now have 2 starters out for the year, 1 starter likely to not play vs. New England, and Heath Miller with some knee issues.The defense is great against the run but can't see to stop the pass. William Gay was waaay over-matched vs. TO last week and hopefully he can handle a gimpy Wes Welker this week.Hopefully they can actually live up to their current title as the consensus "team to beat" in the AFC.

#707 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:23 AM

Big game this week. The Steelers have won 4 in a row but haven't looked all that good. (except for the D of course)I'm expecting some of the same this weekend against the Jets but hopefully the Steelers can force the Jets to make more mistakes. Also a offensive touchdown might help. Only 2 in their last three games is not going to cut it especially when facing defensive juggernauts in Buffalo and Cincinnati.

#708 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:26 PM

Steelers beat the Browns, win division, and get bye. Not a huge surprise.Ben engaged though kinda is... http://www.post-gaze...1115499-100.stmGood for him I guess. He's done/said all the right things. (for the last few months at least). Lets hope it lasts.As for the Steelers I don't know what to think about them. They've beaten the teams they needed to but lost to a bench of potential playoff matchups. Saints, Ravens, Patriots (without Ben), and Jets. I really have a hard time believing they can get the job done but I thought the same thing about Indy in 2005. Obviously they need to take care of business @ Heinz Field before potentially heading to Foxboro so hopefully Steelers can get some help from a team that matches up better vs. NE.

#709 brvheart

brvheart

I'm the best.

• Members
  • 23,006 posts
  • Interests:Playing in nuclear fallout.
  • Favorite Poker Game:I play 100/200 live with my best friend Jason.

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:35 PM

Who's the LUCKY girl?
CAPITALISM: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor. - Ron Swanson ---> Video:Ron's Pyramid of Greatness Picture: Poster Size

View PostSuitedAces21, on 20 August 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

tilt you suck.

View PostEssay21, on 25 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

titly suck a dick bitch

#710 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:09 PM

View PostdEv~, on Tuesday, January 4th, 2011, 3:26 PM, said:

Obviously they need to take care of business @ Heinz Field before potentially heading to Foxboro so hopefully Steelers can get some help from a team that matches up better vs. NE.
Thanks Jets...now bring it.

#711 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:10 PM

View PostdEv~, on Tuesday, January 4th, 2011, 3:26 PM, said:

Steelers beat the Browns, win division, and get bye. Not a huge surprise.Ben engaged though kinda is... http://www.post-gaze...1115499-100.stmGood for him I guess. He's done/said all the right things. (for the last few months at least). Lets hope it lasts.As for the Steelers I don't know what to think about them. They've beaten the teams they needed to but lost to a bench of potential playoff matchups. Saints, Ravens, Patriots (without Ben), and Jets. I really have a hard time believing they can get the job done but I thought the same thing about Indy in 2005. Obviously they need to take care of business @ Heinz Field before potentially heading to Foxboro so hopefully Steelers can get some help from a team that matches up better vs. NE.
Thanks Jets...now bring it.

#712 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 02:40 PM

Posted Image

#713 rocksquid

rocksquid

Forum Bongardier

• Members
  • 9,602 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 23 January 2011 - 07:51 PM

Congrats to the Steelers on getting to Dallas for the Superbowl.
It's mostly Maui-Waui but it's got some labrador in it.

"Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful."

"There goes the quintessential Norton."

#714 Skeleton Jelly

Skeleton Jelly

KOWTF

• Members
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 02:35 PM

View PostdEv~, on Tuesday, January 18th, 2011, 2:40 PM, said:

Posted Image
Can you turn this into an animated gif?Edit: Nevermind.Posted ImageAdditional funny:

#715 Roll the Bones

Roll the Bones

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 09:43 AM

http://www.thedailyb...emption-debate/
As Eric Idle wrote: You know, you come from nothing - you're going back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

#716 dEv~

dEv~

In Shero We Trust...oops

• Members
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 11:34 AM

Creepy, Awesome, or both?http://www.sportspic...-the-arm-tattooPosted Image

#717 GeneralGeeWhiz

GeneralGeeWhiz

Go Niners

• Members
  • 5,191 posts
  • Interests:mtt bubbles, girls, fast cars and golf.
  • Favorite Poker Game:mtt bubbles

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:12 PM

lol dude can play but LOLOLClark thinks power outage is a conspiracy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users