******official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread******

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turnovers were pretty equal wern't they? I didn't watch the game, just saw Palmer had two pics when I was checking fantasy stats.
Steelers: 5 (3 ints, 2 fumbles)Bengles: 3 (2 ints, 1 fumble)Colclough and Haynes handed the game away. Not that anyone else (besides Willie and the Oline) did anything though...Both star receivers come though in the big game too...Hines Ward 2 rec for 17 yards, no TDsChad Johnson 1 rec for 11 yards, no TDs
Turnovers were pretty equal wern't they? I didn't watch the game, just saw Palmer had two pics when I was checking fantasy stats.
Cincy scored 21 pts off our turnovers, their turnovers did not hurt them at all. Big Ben threw a pick at the 5 yd line, should have been 14 - 0 or at worst 10 -0. The next drive Cincy drove 95 yds for a TD. We also muffed a punt on our 10 yd line, next play, 10 yd TD for Cincy. Haynes fumbles deep in Cincys territory, they drove for a TD. Unfortunately they easily capitalized on our mistakes.
Cincy scored 21 pts off our turnovers, their turnovers did not hurt them at all. Big Ben threw a pick at the 5 yd line, should have been 14 - 0 or at worst 10 -0. The next drive Cincy drove 95 yds for a TD. We also muffed a punt on our 10 yd line, next play, 10 yd TD for Cincy. Haynes fumbles deep in Cincys territory, they drove for a TD. Unfortunately they easily capitalized on our mistakes.
I just saw some of the highlights on Sportcenter and yea, it just looks like the Bengals took advantage of their oppurtunities...Then again thats what good teams do.
what do steelers fans think of Roethilisberger? I'm curious because all I hear is how good he is. But his play so far this year hasnt been stellar.
That he is having a very bad stretch of 2 games (3 if you go back to the SB) and his play will improve drastically in the next few games. But, that's just me...
what do steelers fans think of Roethilisberger? I'm curious because all I hear is how good he is. But his play so far this year hasnt been stellar.
To be honest, I am glad he is alive. With the motorcycle accident and the appendix issue, it will be a few weeks before he gets his strength and focus back. I am not worried at all, he has the best winning percentage of any QB EVER in his first 3 years...and a Super Bowl ring. With all the shi.tty starting QB's in the NFL, I am glad we have Big Ben. Most teams wish they had him also.
maybe u should just stay the fuck out of our thread
Unfortunately for us, there arent enough Eagle fans to start a thread, so he jumps in the Steeler thread. They all still blame T.O. for their misery. T.O. will have a ring way before the Eagles do.
Unfortunately for us, there arent enough Eagle fans to start a thread, so he jumps in the Steeler thread. They all still blame T.O. for their misery. T.O. will have a ring way before the Eagles do.
yea you are right, theres just enough to start a movie....not sure if you've seen it yet but i think its called Invincible...Wheres the steelers movie?Oh sorry they dont make movies about corny fans that think the terrible towel is passionateAnd yea T.O. was very bad for the eagles but the injuries to McNabb and Westbrook hurt more. People who said McNabb would be nothing with T.O. are clearly fools. T.O ring before Eagles... lol wow, you clearly have no idea.I'll wager the Eagles have a better record then steelers this yearI'll also wager the Steelers wont even make the playoffs, big too.
yea you are right, theres just enough to start a movie....not sure if you've seen it yet but i think its called Invincible...Wheres the steelers movie?
They don't need a movie, they have superbowl rings. The Eagles on the other hand....
This kind of intersts me too. Not so much because he hasn't preformed well this year but he doesn't come across to me as a superstar quarterback that he is hyped up to be. Honestly he fell into a really good situation for a young QB with an experienced team who ran the ball a lot. All he has to do is not screw up and they usually are in the game. Whenever he throws the ball a lot, they lose. I guess I just think of him as an above average QB.
He is good. You aren't 27-6 as a starter because you aren't. He nearly died in the offseason and had emergency appendectomy surgery. Hes lost weight, a lot of weight and strength. In turn hes not on the same page as receivers or up to full game conditioning. He will get it back I have no worries. I actually wish we didn't have a bye this week cause he needs the work.
yea you are right, theres just enough to start a movie....not sure if you've seen it yet but i think its called Invincible...
I'll wager that the Steelers Super Bowl DVD sells more than the Invincible DVD. btw, there's 5 videos about our Super Bowls....there's 1 movie about your special teams player. Which would you rather your team have?
I'll wager that the Steelers Super Bowl DVD sells more than the Invincible DVD. btw, there's 5 videos about our Super Bowls....there's 1 movie about your special teams player. Which would you rather your team have?
QFGDMFT
btw, there's 5 videos about our Super Bowls....there's 1 movie about your special teams player. Which would you rather your team have?
It's called a moral victory. It's like when you let the your friends retarded little brother beat you a board game so that he feels good about himself and then goes back to drooling in the corner while sucking his thumb.
  • 2 weeks later...