A Very Long Engagement

Has anybody seen this movie? It's by Jean-Pierre Jeunet, the same guy who directed Amelie and Delicatessan and City of Lost Children, and it stars the girl from Amelie.I watched it last night, and thought it deserved a new thread. It's a fucking amazing movie, I suggest everybody see it. It's not a guy-movie or a girl-movie (even though it's in French). It's about WWI, and has some amazing action scenes, if that's your thing. The whole movie is incredibly beautiful, and it definitely made me cry. long1.jpglong10.jpg

I saw The Cooler last night.I didn't cry, but I did get to see William H Macy's ass, which is nice.
ahh the ron mexicowhat a great story, although I wish he did get shot in the end
Has anybody seen this movie? It's by Jean-Pierre Jeunet, the same guy who directed Amelie and Delicatessan and City of Lost Children, and it stars the girl from Amelie.I watched it last night, and thought it deserved a new thread. It's a fucking amazing movie, I suggest everybody see it. It's not a guy-movie or a girl-movie (even though it's in French). It's about WWI, and has some amazing action scenes, if that's your thing. The whole movie is incredibly beautiful, and it definitely made me cry.
you're such a girl
you're such a girl
You're gonna make me cry again :club::D Really though see this movie.
Jean-Pierre Jeunet is one of the greatest visual directors of all-time.
Yeah, this film is just stunning. Have you seen it?