Best Place To Sell W$?

Just won a seat in the 2600 WCOOP ME, cost me all my fpps lol. so uh where the best place to sell? ThepokerDb add gives me 2060$, can i get more some where else?
Can you even sell them? Thought they were personal...
yea thanks sellyourseat had best rate. thank you
I run cashmanbrian.com and if you email me and mention that you are a FCP member I will get you the best rate when you sell T$ and W$, beating all competing sites rates.cashmanbrian@gmail.com is my email and MSN IM or you can reach me on AIM manuphanpokerI'll be looking forward to hearing from all of you soon.FCP PWNS
I run cashmanbrian.com and if you email me and mention that you are a FCP member I will get you the best rate when you sell T$ and W$, beating all competing sites rates.cashmanbrian@gmail.com is my email and MSN IM or you can reach me on AIM manuphanpokerI'll be looking forward to hearing from all of you soon.FCP PWNS
Wow, blatant spam? But, I have to say, the most helpful spam.
I've dealt with Cashmanbrian for some time now and will say that his exchange rates are great and the service is top-notch!
I've dealt with Cashmanbrian for some time now and will say that his exchange rates are great and the service is top-notch!
Wanted to sell 1000W$ and googled for a vouple of minutes:cashmanbrian:800thestarsexchange.com: 845usdtradewdollar.com: usd 860got my 860 dollars within 5 minutesin case anyone knows a reliable buyer paying more than 860 let me know
Wanted to sell 1000W$ and googled for a vouple of minutes:cashmanbrian:800thestarsexchange.com: 845usdtradewdollar.com: usd 860got my 860 dollars within 5 minutesin case anyone knows a reliable buyer paying more than 860 let me know
All you had to do was email me per my post above and I woulda given you $870 for the 1k W$. I will continue to beat all competing sites prices when you are selling your T$ and W$, just email me and mention that you are a FCP member and you will be taken care of.CashmanBrian
All you had to do was email me per my post above and I woulda given you $870 for the 1k W$. I will continue to beat all competing sites prices when you are selling your T$ and W$, just email me and mention that you are a FCP member and you will be taken care of.CashmanBrian
I would be curious as to what you think of this guy's blog regarding $Wwww.thepokerchronicles.com"Some day when I'm no longer doing either of those two things I'll write an exposé and give you guys a lot of the details that I can't right now. I'll tell you why we're so technologically superior, and why the people involved are so bad at planning and executing a sound strategy. It really is a lot like poker, you just find their flaws and exploit them. The only difference is the complete lack of randomness. And just like poker I can't afford to educate the fish. Cashman may be a dumbass (and I've dealt with him enough to say for sure that he isn't too bright) but if I outline exactly why that is he or one of his employees might actually listen. And that would cost me money. "
I would be curious as to what you think of this guy's blog regarding $Wwww.thepokerchronicles.com"Some day when I'm no longer doing either of those two things I'll write an exposé and give you guys a lot of the details that I can't right now. I'll tell you why we're so technologically superior, and why the people involved are so bad at planning and executing a sound strategy. It really is a lot like poker, you just find their flaws and exploit them. The only difference is the complete lack of randomness. And just like poker I can't afford to educate the fish. Cashman may be a dumbass (and I've dealt with him enough to say for sure that he isn't too bright) but if I outline exactly why that is he or one of his employees might actually listen. And that would cost me money. "
Talk is cheap