Fyi: Richard Lee Busted...

The local San Antonio news just had a thing on about Richard Lee (ME final table) getting busted. Apparently his home poker game just got busted. There are about 30 police cars at his house.... awaiting additional details.Although it would seem that if you follow certain guidelines a home game would be legal in Texas:Texas Gambling Law...Update:Local News Website of the Incident....

well, he's stupid for going all in with JJ at 2nd in chips against the only player who could knock him outhis 6th place shouldve been at LEAST 3rd, but most likely 2nd or even 1st as i thought he was outplaying the others outside of that hand

Actually, it was well known that he was a big time bookie in San Antonio(I'm from SA), I wonder if that what was led to him getting caught
Well this turns out to be the problem. The local news indicates that he was running a bookie operation from his home over the internet. Apparently he has been under observation for several months.

It wasn't for his home poker game, it was for an online gambling site that he operated out of his home. They didn't arrest him yet, just seized items they believed were bought with illegal gambling profits.There's an article on cardplayer