#21 ezelisko

ezelisko

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 108 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Texas Hold'em

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:03 AM

View Postcnc41729, on Saturday, January 16th, 2010, 3:44 PM, said:

K K LOOK IN THESE INTERNET TOURNY RAISING 4 5 6 TIMES BB IS VERY VERY VERY WRONG I MEAN LET ME EXPLAIN IF YOU GOT 30 BB'S YOU CANT RAISE 4 OF THEM AN FOLD DEEP IN THE TOURNY'S EARLY IN THE TOURNY'S BLINDS ARE LOW YOU CAN DO IT RAISE 4 TIMES 3 5 6 WHAT EVERY BUT WHEN THE ANTES START AN YOUR GOING 2 HAVE 30 OR 40 BBS YOU SHOULD RAIS IT 2 AN HALF THE BB SAY BLINDS ARE 500 AN 1000 THIS BET IS VERY VERY GOOD 1210 ANYTHANG LIKE THAT IT WORKS I SWEAR IT DOES DANIEL IS VERY VERY GOOD BUT HOW MANY INTERNET TOURNY'S HAS HE WON YOU CANT BET 5000 THEN FOLD LEAVING YOURSELF WITH 25 THAT'S STUPID AN WHEN YOU GET AROUND 20 YOU SHOULD'N'T RAISE AT ALL YOU SHOULD DO NOTHING BUT GO ALL IN OR FOLD
Daniel's $$$ >>>>> Your $$$He is giving general advice, not an assesment on a specific person. Also, kill the caps. Just read what he says, and if you don't agree with it, disreguard it. Please do not advise him how to contribute to a site primarily (like 99.999%) revolving around him. FYI.

#22 vincere.lusi

vincere.lusi

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE, 7-27

Posted 05 April 2011 - 08:37 PM

Obviously DN is talking about betting in the games he is used to playing. How much you bet depends hugely on the players you are playing. Especially at low stakes.Everyone has been on the table with the guy who will call your 5X rr with K8sWe have also been on a table/situation where if you bet 2X everybody will fold anything that is not JJ+Knowing what your opponent is thinking is probably DN bifggest asset and he will bet to maximize profits and minimize losses against a specific player.If you can't read your opponents well then bet your good hands big and only go in with big hands.
Played to Win

#23 strategy

strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:strategy

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

View Postvincere.lusi, on Tuesday, April 5th, 2011, 11:37 PM, said:

Knowing what your opponent is thinking is probably DN bifggest asset and he will bet to maximize profits and minimize losses against a specific player.
http://i.imgur.com/C1fIy.gif
QUOTE (ShakeZuma @ Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 4:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users