First of all I don't know much about poker books.I haven't read any.I don't know which ones are the best.I just heard SSHE,Sklansky ones are good.I play Limit HE,NL He and Omaha 8.No tournies.I live in Turkey.I couldn't find any poker books here to buy.Thats why i am asking you guys.I tried amazon and cardplayer's store but they are either not shipping to Turkey or they require a credit card.I will pay via Neteller.(I will pay for the shipment as well.)So if you have any books for Omaha and holdem and willing to sell them i am here.I need to trust the seller first.So if you have 3 posts or i haven't seen you around before don't take it personal.

i probably have a couple i could sell, but i'd double-check first. I've gotten most of my books through PSO, and that's a great place, with free shipping. I think they go through Amazon, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't some arrangements you could make to have stuff shipped to Turkey through a major site.

First of all I don't know much about poker books.I haven't read any.I don't know which ones are the best.I just heard SSHE,Sklansky ones are good.I play Limit HE,NL He and Omaha 8.No tournies.I live in Turkey.I couldn't find any poker books here to buy.Thats why i am asking you guys.I tried amazon and cardplayer's store but they are either not shipping to Turkey or they require a credit card.I will pay via Neteller.(I will pay for the shipment as well.)So if you have any books for Omaha and holdem and willing to sell them i am here.I need to trust the seller first.So if you have 3 posts or i haven't seen you around before don't take it personal.
if you transfer with neteller i will buy you whatever books you want and send them to you. PM me if you want to work something out.
i probably have a couple i could sell, but i'd double-check first. I've gotten most of my books through PSO, and that's a great place, with free shipping. I think they go through Amazon, but I'd be surprised if there wasn't some arrangements you could make to have stuff shipped to Turkey through a major site.
<asked a stupid question here and edited>I think ebay ships here but i don't have a credit card and my mother's limit is pretty high so i don't want to use it online.I remember someone selling all his books for 100$ a few weeks ago i wish i had bought them. :club:
if you transfer with neteller i will buy you whatever books you want and send them to you. PM me if you want to work something out.
I will try to buy someone's used books first.If it doesn't work we do it your way.I think it'd be cheaper to buy 8-10 books in a box from a user here than buying them one by one from a website.
<asked a stupid question here and edited>I think ebay ships here but i don't have a credit card and my mother's limit is pretty high so i don't want to use it online.I remember someone selling all his books for 100$ a few weeks ago i wish i had bought them. :(I will try to buy someone's used books first.If it doesn't work we do it your way.I think it'd be cheaper to buy 8-10 books in a box from a user here than buying them one by one from a website.
i doubt you'll find someone that would have 8-10 books. amazon is a great place! you could purchase them used and a dramatic discounted price! best way to go is to take that offter. go to amazon.com pick out the books you want snd that information to that FCP memeber thats kind enough to take his time to do this for you and transfer the funds and most likely in a week 1/2 max 2 wks you should have all ur books!GL 2 U :club:
Hm, I can see how someone might be a bit leery of doing this seeing your signature and all, lol. I'm sure that has no correlation at all, so good luck OP.

PM'd you, have these books....Super System 1 Harrington on Hold Em Volume 1Play Poker Like the ProsSmall Stakes Hold EmShip me $50 on Stars plus shipping, they're yours. Would cost you at least $100 new.Let me know.

Hm, I can see how someone might be a bit leery of doing this seeing your signature and all, lol. I'm sure that has no correlation at all, so good luck OP.
lol yea i should change that sig while openning threads like this.Well i read a thread last night where FCP'ers finds a guy's real name and street address after he steals 50 dollars from a FCP'er.I am not messing with any of you after that plus i am the one who is transfering the money :club:
PM'd you, have these books....PM'ed you back
Yeah, there are guys here that would travel to freaking Turkey to rip out your nads for fifty bucks. :club:
Let me finish my business first then we can hijack this thread forever :D
PM'd you, have these books....Super System 1 Harrington on Hold Em Volume 1Play Poker Like the ProsSmall Stakes Hold EmShip me $50 on Stars plus shipping, they're yours. Would cost you at least $100 new.Let me know.
That's a pretty good deal. Even better, take out Play Poker Like the Pros and charge him $60. :club:
That's a pretty good deal. Even better, take out Play Poker Like the Pros and charge him $60. :club:
Yeah, Play Poker Like the Pros isn't exactly the best book out there, lol....
lol yea i should change that sig while openning threads like this.Well i read a thread last night where FCP'ers finds a guy's real name and street address after he steals 50 dollars from a FCP'er.I am not messing with any of you after that plus i am the one who is transfering the money :club:
Save me a search and link please.
Haven't seen that PM come through yet bud.........
Sorry i think i replied to wrong guy's pm.I will contact you as soon as he replies.
Save me a search and link please.
Here you go http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=201861 year old thread and 23 pages.But its worth reading.Its a classic!

Super/System2 (Hardcover edition)-Brunson and friendsTheory of Poker-SklanskyAdvanced Holdem-SklanskyPlay Poker like the Pros-Hellmuth$50 If you don't feel like waiting I think I can get them shipped UPS Friday. Monday at latest. I also have some others, that aren't specific strategy.One of a Kind(Hardcover)-The Stu Ungar StoryBad Beats and Lucky Draws-HellmuthThe Professor, the Banker, and the Suicide King-Beal vs. the Corporation How to Beat low limit 7 Stud-KammenBringing Down the House-MIT Blackjack teamMoneymaker-Moneymaker(everything you want to know about the man, the myth, the legend. Thank god for chris moneymaker!)Positively 5th Street-McManus(this one is in rough shape, I must have read it 15 times. What got me hooked)Make an offer is you want any of these added.