Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,371 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 24 August 2006 - 03:04 PM

View PostThe Czar, on Thursday, August 24th, 2006, 9:44 AM, said:

Ask the majority of the troops in Iraq fighting a war they don't believe in, they can probably explain the "bad man" comment more than DN.
Don't they have like a near 100% re-enlistment rate?Facts don't support your opinion there.
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#22 showstopper24

showstopper24

SKADOOSH!

• Members
  • 9,470 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Blind Man's Bluff

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:59 PM

Yea, Daniel-see if you can use your connections so FCP can sell those vote for Palmer shirts.
W.W.J.B.D-What Would Jack Bauer Do?
_____ That's what she said!

#23 chrozzo

chrozzo

hi™

• Members
  • 23,051 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:07 PM

View PostThe Nuts, on Thursday, August 24th, 2006, 12:43 PM, said:

Palmer-Schmalmer.My vote belongs to Christopher Walken and will get America back on track.
boom, ok i give, that is the one exception i would makethe speeches would be total awesomeness!

View Postsocalpoker_j, on Thursday, August 24th, 2006, 12:54 PM, said:

I actually asked my roommate in college, a Marine LAV gunner who was amidst the toughest fighting in Fallujah this question and he said that he was in favor of being there, along with most of the guys that he served with. He didnt really like to talk about it much. I just wanted some insight on what DN has to say, since he made the comment. Some of the pts my roommate made:3. About the "soldiers that didn't want to be there"... He said that the media was constantly looking for these types and was more willing to put them on camera/interview than those who were in support of Bush, etc. He told me that while the soldiers weren't in love with Bush, they respected him as a President and would follow whatever orders were handed down. 4. He would go again in a heartbeat, without a second thought.
My Dad said the exact same things when he got home. He commanded Abu Ghraib prison for 6 months and he said the troops were very proud to be there. THESE are the stories that should be broadcast, but sadly, they are not what most journalists finds suitable for the American public. sad really
FCP CBO: Chief Beer Officer

I'm kind of a big deal.

#24 myenemy

myenemy

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:00 AM

View Postchrozzo, on Thursday, August 24th, 2006, 11:07 PM, said:

boom, ok i give, that is the one exception i would makethe speeches would be total awesomeness!My Dad said the exact same things when he got home. He commanded Abu Ghraib prison for 6 months and he said the troops were very proud to be there. THESE are the stories that should be broadcast, but sadly, they are not what most journalists finds suitable for the American public. sad really
It ain't called the LIBERAL MEDIA for nothing! The scary thing is that it gets you to thinking, "Well why isn't there an equal and opposite force?" And the answer is the scary part, but we can't talk about that. So....... whats the latest on Mel Gibson? Has he been hung yet?

#25 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,378 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 09:24 AM

All I want to know is why isn't there a high profile organized group of NON terrorists, NON extemeist Muslims rising up to speak out and crush all the ones that are?EVERYONE I know currently serving is proud to do so and most would go back in a minute. The assertation that this is not the case is total Media bias bulllshit.

F Cancer

#26 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,371 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 25 August 2006 - 11:48 AM

View Postnutzbuster, on Friday, August 25th, 2006, 10:24 AM, said:

All I want to know is why isn't there a high profile organized group of NON terrorists, NON extemeist Muslims rising up to speak out and crush all the ones that are?EVERYONE I know currently serving is proud to do so and most would go back in a minute. The assertation that this is not the case is total Media bias bulllshit.
But if you can't trust Michael Moore :club: , than who can you trust?
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

The government was set to protect man from criminals - and the Constitution was written to protect man from the government. - Ayn Rand

#27 AKoffsuit

AKoffsuit

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 513 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:30 PM

View PostThe Nuts, on Thursday, August 24th, 2006, 9:43 AM, said:

Palmer-Schmalmer.My vote belongs to Christopher Walken and will get America back on track.
+1... we would get more cowbell that way.

#28 showstopper24

showstopper24

SKADOOSH!

• Members
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 27 August 2006 - 01:24 PM

Who has seen the fart contest between Peter and Michael Moore in Family Guy?

#29 showstopper24

showstopper24

SKADOOSH!

• Members
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 04:49 PM

Speaking of Palmer, 24 won at the emmys.Dennis Haysbert went up when 24 won even thought he was barely in this season (5).

#30 The Nuts

The Nuts

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 09:07 PM

View Postchrozzo, on Thursday, August 24th, 2006, 11:07 PM, said:

boom, ok i give, that is the one exception i would makethe speeches would be total awesomeness!
His explanation for where the WMDs went would be great.The way Saddam looked at it, his WMDs were his birthrights. He'd be damned if any of the Americans were gonna get their greasy hands on his man's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ***. Five long years, he wore these WMDs up his ***. Then when he died of anthrax poisoning, he gave me the antraz. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my *** for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the anthrax to you.
SuperUberBob: I ****ing hate this game
Zach6668: lol
Zubial: stop playing it
SuperUberBob: I like playing, just not the losing part
Zach6668: LOLZ

#31 GeneralGeeWhiz

GeneralGeeWhiz

Go Niners

• Members
  • 5,191 posts
  • Interests:mtt bubbles, girls, fast cars and golf.
  • Favorite Poker Game:mtt bubbles

Posted 28 August 2006 - 11:14 PM

View PostThe Nuts, on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2006, 7:49 PM, said:

I'm voting for this man.
+ The world. GO WALKEN!

#32 showstopper24

showstopper24

SKADOOSH!

• Members
  • 9,470 posts

Posted 29 August 2006 - 07:20 AM