before you post in strategy! converter tool.

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#41 Don Giovanni

Don Giovanni

Custom member title

• Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:52 PM

i cant get mine to work for party poker

#42 lboarts

lboarts

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 941 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 04:54 PM

Thanks for the link, Jayson. I've added it to my favorites. Currently I play NL at Absolute, and the bisonbison does not support my hh's, but I'll do my best to keep them clean and concise, when I post them. Thanks again.
Scared money never wins.

#43 DCWildcat

DCWildcat

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:35 AM

Goddamn you bumped an old one Custom

#44 Wallacer

Wallacer

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 01:29 PM

JFarrell20 said:

Edit.. it doesn't show the results but MP3 wins this with a K4! I was like... WTF?
two pair A's and 7's with a K kicker aint that bad man, had your 6 kicker beat. Gotta pay attention to the best 5 card hand, he's in good shape as long as there's no A or 7, and theres no pocket over a 7. -Wallacer

#45 Egarim

Egarim

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 435 posts
  • Interests:http://sootedcards.blogspot.com/

Posted 11 August 2005 - 06:59 PM

ITS NOT WORKING FOR ME! I copy and paste hand history from empire or party and it spits out nothing. Most i got was it showing the flop and someone folding. Would appreciate any help.

#46 Don Giovanni

Don Giovanni

Custom member title

• Members
  • 3,855 posts

Posted 20 August 2005 - 10:09 AM

test:Party Poker (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is BB with [3c], [Kd]. 8 folds, Hero checks.Flop: [2h], [Ts], [Ks] (2 players).

#47 Patricnz

Patricnz

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 03:09 PM

FullTiltPoker Game #205659020: Table Chris Ferguson - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 7:11:41 ET - 2005/09/03Seat 1: patric5 ($18)Seat 3: BIG DUKE 6 ($13.90)Seat 4: pumpkinsfan460 ($22)Seat 6: o7 ($27.80)Seat 9: Pokerblues7 ($17.85)BIG DUKE 6 posts the small blind of $0.25pumpkinsfan460 posts the big blind of $0.50The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to patric5 [5s 7c]o7 raises to $1.75Pokerblues7 foldspatric5 foldsBIG DUKE 6 calls $1.50pumpkinsfan460 folds*** FLOP *** [Js Qh Jh]BIG DUKE 6 checkso7 checks*** TURN *** [Js Qh Jh] [Th]BIG DUKE 6 checkso7 bets $4BIG DUKE 6 foldsUncalled bet of $4 returned to o7o7 muckso7 wins the pot ($3.80)o7 is sitting out*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $4 | Rake $0.20Board: [Js Qh Jh Th]Seat 1: patric5 (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: BIG DUKE 6 (small blind) folded on the TurnSeat 4: pumpkinsfan460 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 6: o7 collected ($3.80), muckedSeat 9: Pokerblues7 didn't bet (folded)im trying to convert ft hands what would i have to adjust for that to be able to be converted?

#48 KDawgCometh

KDawgCometh

old skool

• Members
  • 15,174 posts
  • Interests:poker(duh), soccer, football, rugby, music, and film

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:12 PM

patric, bison's converter may not take FT HHs, and it may never take them cause bison said that he isn't ever gonna work on the converter again. I know that there is a converter on zerodivide and pokerhand.org also has a converter. If you can't convert, then write out stack sizes of the relevant players(for NL), pot size, and hero's actions. Also be sure to designate what position each player is. everyone had to do that before bison made the converter, so although it kinda sucks, its not that hard to do it the old fashioned way
Wine Notes for those that care about such pretentious things

#49 Patricnz

Patricnz

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:14 PM

KDawgCometh said:

patric, bison's converter may not take FT HHs, and it may never take them cause bison said that he isn't ever gonna work on the converter again. I know that there is a converter on zerodivide and pokerhand.org also has a converter. If you can't convert, then write out stack sizes of the relevant players(for NL), pot size, and hero's actions. Also be sure to designate what position each player is. everyone had to do that before bison made the converter, so although it kinda sucks, its not that hard to do it the old fashioned way
i think ill do that then use bold and italics for the important info etcgot my pokertracker today so ill be able to see where im at in a few weeks when ive played 10-15k hands

#50 Patricnz

Patricnz

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 11 September 2005 - 02:02 AM

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) convertertest [/url]

#51 Patricnz

Patricnz

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 07:04 PM

Party Poker (8 handed) converter

#52 pokerkid

pokerkid

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 24 September 2005 - 02:44 PM

Someone help please. What am i doing wrong?Preflop: Hero is BB with [7c], [7h]. 3 folds.Flop: [5d], [Qc], [2d] (6 players)SB checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks, MP2 checks, MP3 checks, Button checks.Turn: [6h] (6 players)MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, Button folds.River: [3d] (2 players).Final Pot:

#53 wrto4556

wrto4556

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,418 posts

Posted 26 September 2005 - 12:29 PM

I fixed the link to the new FRT Format Bison Converter... Woomp

#54 Demiparadigm

Demiparadigm

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 11:44 PM

Use the FTR format. This fixes some of the issues with the bet the pot format.If you use http://www.selachian...hhconverter.cgiYou must delete the word "Texas" from "Texas hold em"This will fix the issues of missing bets.There is currently an issue where the $bb is not shown, as well as no all ins.The converter is open source, so if someone could look into that it could be helpful.

#55 filthyclean1

filthyclean1

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 November 2005 - 01:05 PM

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

#56 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 37,643 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 06 November 2005 - 02:35 PM

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t300 (0 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: is with , . Final Pot: t0I can NEVER get this thing to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#57 Jadaki

Jadaki

IIOY?

• Members
  • 22,247 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 10:49 PM

Does this thing work with Paradise hand history? I was going to write up a tournament report for the one I played in tonight but can't get the hand hostories to convert easily.

#58 soup

soup

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Interests:Poker, baseball, football, Ohio State and family. I go to Vegas 2 to 3 times a year to shoot dice (oh, I love the dice).
  • Favorite Poker Game:Horse, LH, Stud

Posted 16 November 2005 - 08:41 PM

thanks for the tool

#59 crazyIvan

crazyIvan

Poker Forum

• Members
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 10 December 2005 - 06:38 PM

I can't get the converter to work with FCP. Isn't this a skin of PokerRoom which is a supported site by the converter? Any help out there?

#60 archie

archie

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 02:05 PM

crazyIvan said:

I can't get the converter to work with FCP.   Isn't this a skin of PokerRoom which is a supported site by the converter?  Any help out there?
Can't get the history to work with FCP either.
"In the End....There Can Be Only One"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users