strategy

Internet expert

• Members
  • 15,932 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:strategy

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:31 PM

View PostWolvenASE, on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2006, 8:24 PM, said:

I laughed.Hard.
Yeah, I'm pretty hard right now, too.... What? Uncalled for?
QUOTE (ShakeZuma @ Wednesday, November 2nd, 2011, 4:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seriously though, with that grammar it's really like, I mean it doesn't bother me as much that she gets beat, you know?

#83 WolvenASE

WolvenASE

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:38 PM

Get off my penis. You've been worthless the entire time, you're not going to change, either.It seems like you enjoy riding MM's penis more, anyways.

#84 reedmcneal

reedmcneal

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 339 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 02:11 PM

View PostWolvenASE, on Wednesday, August 23rd, 2006, 7:38 PM, said:

Get off my penis. You've been worthless the entire time, you're not going to change, either.It seems like you enjoy riding MM's penis more, anyways.
Ugh, Mason Malmuth never wrote any books about tournament poker. Why you are invoking his name in this thread I don't know. He has written books on poker, but almost exclusively on limit cash games. His playing philosophies should not be used to described anyone who suggests tight play in a tournament.This thread sounds way too much like general. Try actually contributing something with each of your posts.God, I already feel bad about writing a response to this guy.

#85 WolvenASE

WolvenASE

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 04:06 PM

.. Wow, apparently you missed the entire point. You're not too quick with the uptake, are you? Do you really take everything for what it's worth, everytime you read it? Contribute something? Read the first few pages of the thread bud. Your post is about as useless as my last few have been.Anyways, there's nothing more to discuss, so stop bumping this thread back up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users