#41 fatman

fatman

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:25 PM

View PostTritz, on Friday, August 11th, 2006, 8:23 PM, said:

QFT

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

#42 *Lone*Trout*

*Lone*Trout*

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 631 posts
  • Interests:fly-fishing, cycling, poker
  • Favorite Poker Game:7 Card Stud Low Hole Card Wild

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:31 PM

View PostGolden, on Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 3:15 PM, said:

QFT
You know what Golden? GO FUCK YOURSELF. You peckerheads think you're the all knowing all truth telling mother fuckers from on high because you got a brazillion posts. Well you know what? FUCK YOU!You dont know me. At least I'm man enough to admit I made assumptions I shouldn't have. To equate me to a mental deficient because I came to "my community" to seek advice about an issue that, whether most want to admit or not, afflicts more than most in this country does not warrant your and Spademan's derision (though Spademan hates Mexicans, go figure). Like you're fucking Ghandi. Give me a break asshole.*L*T*
The Reluctant Midwesterner
"I'm like a flash of lightning and a rolling t'under
I'm dangerous, dangerous
I'm like a stepping razor
Don't you watch my size
I'm dangerous, I'm dangerous ."

Peter Tosh from Steppin' Razor

#43 Tritz

Tritz

I'm not crazy.

• Members
  • 2,354 posts
  • Interests:Poker

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:36 PM

Obviously you were wrong, and you know you're wrong. So why don't you want to hear what you did was wrong?

#44 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:36 PM

View Post*Lone*Trout*, on Friday, August 11th, 2006, 9:31 PM, said:

(though Spademan hates Mexicans, go figure). *L*T*
Not only are a a racist 40 year old that wants to hang out with high school kids, but you can't even spot a joke, and you explode easily.Seek help.
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#45 chgocubs99

chgocubs99

Year and miles?

• Members
  • 9,994 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Drinking heavily

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:43 PM

View Post*Lone*Trout*, on Friday, August 11th, 2006, 8:31 PM, said:

You dont know me. At least I'm man enough to admit I made assumptions I shouldn't have. To equate me to a mental deficient because I came to "my community" to seek advice about an issue that, whether most want to admit or not, afflicts more than most in this country does not warrant your and Spademan's derision (though Spademan hates Mexicans, go figure). Like you're fucking Ghandi. Give me a break asshole.*L*T*
Chill out dude. Anyway, you don't have to inquire about the age of the host, as long they don't live with their parents...
QUOTE (dscoot @ Friday, April 10th, 2009, 3:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im still not sold that many of these people that get these big online scores are winners when it comes to the live game, which, by the way, is real poker.

#46 *Lone*Trout*

*Lone*Trout*

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 08:57 PM

View Postchgocubs99, on Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 3:43 PM, said:

Chill out dude. Anyway, you don't have to inquire about the age of the host, as long they don't live with their parents...
And until I rang the doorbell and the host answered I had no way of knowing these guys were high school kids or lived with their parents. I work with high school and college kids everyday. Playing cards is playing cards. I ain't no pervert or serial killer. Christ I just wanted play some cards. Is that a crime? Whatever, I guess the cold reality of the situation dictates that I rethink this situation and avoid its repeat in the future.And I'm not hysterical, I'm sick and tired of the pontifiacting by certain posters as if they never (and if you say otherwise, I am calling bull****)allowed racism to cloud their perception of a situation or a person. In this country, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, etc. you have all looked at someone not like you and made assumptions based on stereotypes. So don't be dropping the "racist fucktard " label. Because it's yours to wear too.*L*T*
I'm dangerous, dangerous
Don't you watch my size

#47 76clubs

76clubs

Retired

• Members
  • 4,666 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:00 PM

View Post*Lone*Trout*, on Friday, August 11th, 2006, 11:57 PM, said:

And until I rang the doorbell and the host answered I had no way of knowing these guys were high school kids or lived with their parents. I work with high school and college kids everyday. Playing cards is playing cards. I ain't no pervert or serial killer. Christ I just wanted play some cards. Is that a crime? Whatever, I guess the cold reality of the situation dictates that I rethink this situation and avoid its repeat in the future.And I'm not hysterical, I'm sick and tired of the pontifiacting by certain posters as if they never (and if you say otherwise, I am calling bull****)allowed racism to cloud their perception of a situation or a person. In this country, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, etc. you have all looked at someone not like you and made assumptions based on stereotypes. So don't be dropping the "racist fucktard " label. Because it's yours to wear too.*L*T*
I'm just curious what you said to them. Stereotyping is terrible, but everyone does it.

#48 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:00 PM

View Post*Lone*Trout*, on Friday, August 11th, 2006, 9:57 PM, said:

I'm sick and tired of the pontifiacting by certain posters as if they never (and if you say otherwise, I am calling bull****)allowed racism to cloud their perception of a situation or a person. In this country, black, white, Asian, Hispanic, etc. you have all looked at someone not like you and made assumptions based on stereotypes. So don't be dropping the "racist fucktard " label. Because it's yours to wear too.*L*T*
Already got your racist reasoning worked out I see.Yes, you're really looking to change your ways."Hey Spademan, you African, Irish, English, Swedish mofo, I KNOWS YOU'Z IS RACIST TOO" isn't really making any progress for yourself.
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#49 *Lone*Trout*

*Lone*Trout*

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:03 PM

View PostTritz, on Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 3:36 PM, said:

Obviously you were wrong, and you know you're wrong. So why don't you want to hear what you did was wrong?
I am more than willing to hear constructive opinions and criticism. I take umbrage with the name calling. Racistfucktard ? What the fuck is the good of calling me that? Just to make themselves feel better? Well, in all seriousness, they (and they know who they are) can go fuck themselves.Nuff said.*L*T*
I'm dangerous, dangerous
Don't you watch my size

#50 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:03 PM

View Post76clubs, on Friday, August 11th, 2006, 10:00 PM, said:

Stereotyping is terrible, but everyone does it.
There is a difference between a lady crossing the street because 3 bandana wearing, tatto'd up, wife-beater sporting, pants around his ankles dudes are walking towards her, and thinking "Oh, look it's the sevants" upon seeing black people in a nice house.

#51 76clubs

76clubs

Retired

• Members
  • 4,666 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:04 PM

View PostSpademan, on Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 12:03 AM, said:

There is a difference between a lady crossing the street because 3 bandana wearing, tatto'd up, wife-beater sporting, pants around his ankles dudes are walking towards her, and thinking "Oh, look it's the sevants" upon seeing black people in a nice house.
True.

#52 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:05 PM

View Post*Lone*Trout*, on Friday, August 11th, 2006, 10:03 PM, said:

Well, in all seriousness, they (and they know who they are) can go fuck themselves.Nuff said.*L*T*
I would but I have some houses to clean and rap music to listen to.

#53 fatman

fatman

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,896 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:09 PM

View Post*Lone*Trout*, on Friday, August 11th, 2006, 9:03 PM, said:

I take umbrage with the name calling. Racist fucktard ? What the fuck is the good of calling me that?
It's fun?
Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.

#54 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:13 PM

View Postfatman, on Friday, August 11th, 2006, 10:09 PM, said:

It's fun?
Only when you get a reaction.Hint hint.

#55 chaosnhavoc

chaosnhavoc

I'm a Winner Baby

• Members
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:17 PM

I bet you were losing when they broke up the game.. This was a trick to get you to leave and they still had your money.
**** off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.- Tyler Durden

#56 *Lone*Trout*

*Lone*Trout*

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:22 PM

View PostSpademan, on Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 4:00 PM, said:

Already got your racist reasoning worked out I see.Yes, you're really looking to change your ways."Hey Spademan, you A mofo, I KNOWS YOU'Z IS RACIST TOO" isn't really making any progress for yourself.
FYP

View Postchaosnhavoc, on Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 4:17 PM, said:

I bet you were losing when they broke up the game.. This was a trick to get you to leave and they still had your money.
We were playing a cash game and I was up. It was I that suggested we leave with what we came with. We all left with our original buy ins.*L*T*
I'm dangerous, dangerous
Don't you watch my size

#57 chrozzo

chrozzo

hi™

• Members
  • 23,051 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:23 PM

dont trout swim in schools? why are you lone?
FCP CBO: Chief Beer Officer

I'm kind of a big deal.

#58 pckt10s

pckt10s

DIRRRRRTY GIIIRRLLL!!!!

• Members
  • 8,922 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:26 PM

View Postchrozzo, on Friday, August 11th, 2006, 10:23 PM, said:

because he didn't get the yeyo...
The "Bomb Hat" Guy

Just Twitter

#59 *Lone*Trout*

*Lone*Trout*

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:27 PM

View Postchrozzo, on Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 4:23 PM, said:

Name given to me by my flyfishing buddies. Whenever we go fishing, I always end up getting seperated from the crew and focusing on the one hardass trout in the hole, missing out on covering a lot more river.*L*T*
I'm dangerous, dangerous
Don't you watch my size

#60 *Lone*Trout*

*Lone*Trout*

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 631 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 09:38 PM

View PostSpademan, on Saturday, August 12th, 2006, 4:03 PM, said:

There is a difference between a lady crossing the street because 3 bandana wearing, tatto'd up, wife-beater sporting, pants around his ankles dudes are walking towards her, and thinking "Oh, look it's the servants" upon seeing black people in a nice house.
I admit, that's exactly what I did. It's as fucked a scenario as you can imagine. I wish I could snap my fingers and change this about me. Unfortunately, I've got some work to do. I have to critically think through my interactions with people. See the individual and not the ethnicity of the individual. Ain't gonna happen overnight. But I promise I will try not be the person I was tonight. I don't much care for that person.*L*T*
I'm dangerous, dangerous
Don't you watch my size

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users