It Is Happening. Mark It Down..cunningham Will Be Champ.

Allen Cunningham Doubles UpKevin Aaronson raises to $170,000. Erik Friberg, Richard Lee and Allen Cunningham make the call. The flop comes K52. Lee and Cunningham check. Aaronson bets $400,000 and Friberg calls. Cunningham check raises all-in for $2,255,000 more. Aaronson debates a call and eventually fold. Friberg thinks for awhile and believes Cunningham is on a flush draw. After three minutes, Friberg makes the call. Friberg shows 99. Cunningham shows a flopped set with 55. The turn and river come QQ, and Cunningham doubles up to $6,000,000. After the hand, Friberg is down to $4,200,000.
There it is folks...there is always one hand at this time that propells the eventual winner.let me introduce you all to the 2006 WSOP ME CHAMPION. Allen Cunningham.if anybody wants to lay me odds....I would bet on it.

Cunningham is very tough and has been playing well this month. I would like to see him at the final table as it would be nice to see at least one of the "name" pros make it through the field.Little side note...Aaronson was in seat 9 at my table on day 1. I know it means nothing, but in a field that size, to have someone from your initial table in the hunt is unlikely...I'm rooting for the guy.

BTW..i am serious...if anybody wants to lay me some odds..I will take Cunningham right now...No biggie...just $100..make me an offer...I can pay up through PayPal. I would like to get paid that way also...

I've been chearing for him since Daniel went out... he's my 2nd favorite player and #1 in my WSOP pool even though I'm out of the top 100 in that probably by far.

I would love to see him win, but there is a ton of poker left to be played. And that Jamie Gold is just cleaning house the way it sounds. Alf so your saying 100. Cunningham wins straight up? I think I might have to take that.

I would love to see him win, but there is a ton of poker left to be played. And that Jamie Gold is just cleaning house the way it sounds. Alf so your saying 100. Cunningham wins straight up? I think I might have to take that.
NO.I said..lay me some odds.I am already taking the sucker side of the bet...you have to juice it up for me to take that sucker side.
He busted K. O'Donnell
ty, AA vs KK.Kevin O'Donnell raises to $180,000 under the gun and Allen Cunningham re-raises $450,000 more from the big blind. O'Donnell re-raises $1,000,000 more (now $1,630,000 total) and Cunningham pushes all-in, having O'Donnell covered. O'Donnell calls and shows K :) K :club: , while Cunningham has the lead when he shows A :D A :club: . The board comes Q :P J :D 8 :) 6 :) Q :D and Cunningham rakes in the pot to eliminate O'Donnell. O'Donnell is eliminated in 21st place, earning him $494,797, while Cunningham's stack is up to $11,750,000.Update: Prahlad is out in 20th place.
There it is folks...there is always one hand at this time that propells the eventual winner.let me introduce you all to the 2006 WSOP ME CHAMPION. Allen Cunningham.if anybody wants to lay me odds....I would bet on it.
What kind of odds are we laying?? I know he is the best player, but theres no way you can lay better then 4:1 on him right now... He isn't near the chiplead (even though he is 2nd in chips) Plus there is the bad beat factor. Was there any doubt raymer was better then kanter last year? Runner runner flushes happen. Also Ivey..... When jacks run into a maniac who has kings its tough.....

agreedon another noteif he wins he will move into like 2nd on this year's POY, last year he finished 3rd and in 04 he was 26th on the POY. Looking at previous years only him and John Phan have been in the top 26 the past three years. Tom Franklin and John Hoang have been in the top 20 the last 2 years as well. I just thought that was interestingedit: i also wanted to ***** about how much it pisses me off that theres like 2 maybe 3 people left that arnt regular white guys.

agreededit: i also wanted to ***** about how much it pisses me off that theres like 2 maybe 3 people left that arnt regular white guys.
Don't tell me this is going to turn into one of these racial things again...

ME points are DOUBLE points on the fantasy pool !!!i got Cunningham as my number 1 and right now i am in 45th place !!!safe to say i am looking at top 25 for sure !!!!!

I hope Cunningham wins also.He is the most underrated player in the world in my book.He is a close second to Phil Helmuth in skills

Definitely rooting for Cunningham to take it down.Back to back Player of The Year if he takes it down? Or will he not get enough points if he wins it?