Talk About A Money Read!

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Button (t2550)SB (t2655)BB (t6960)Hero (t1335)Preflop: Hero is UTG with 7 :D , 8 :D . Hero raises to t450, 2 folds, BB calls t300.Flop: (t975) A :club: , 2 :) , 4 :D(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets t885 (All-In), BB calls t885.Turn: (t2745) A :)(2 players, 1 all-in)River: (t2745) 9 :)(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: t2745BB has Td Qc (one pair, aces). Hero has 7s 8s (one pair, aces). Outcome: BB wins t2745.BB INSTACALLS my pot size all in.Please disregard my garbage play. I suck at poker, however, I had calculated a little more fold equity than this!LOL

Sign out pre-hand. Tournaments are for monkeys.Also, very standard call from villain. He can beat jack high here cmon no brainer.
I suck at most forums of poker.SNGs are a good way for me to luckbox my way to $10 a day in profit.What are you playing these days, anyways Alpha?

Sat Aug 05 18:08:00 PDT 2006Micon Makes a Great CallOn a board of 6spade4club3club9heart4spade, an opponent bets $25,000. Bryan Micon explains that he's about to make a great call. He calls and shows Aheart10heart while his opponent turns over 8club2diamond. Micon takes down the pot and is at $230,000.

Please disregard my garbage play.
just so we're clear.Push/Fold preflop with 8s7sFold seeems best with a big stack on BB.oh and don't post results.It may bias some opinions.Dan Harrington, winner of the World Series of Poker Main Event in 1995 has writen 3 excellent books on Tournament Poker. He goes into M a lot. Basically covering how to play short handed.Bankroll management is also important.
just so we're clear.Push/Fold preflop with 8s7sFold seeems best with a big stack on BB.oh and don't post results.It may bias some opinions.Dan Harrington, winner of the World Series of Poker Main Event in 1995 has writen 3 excellent books on Tournament Poker. He goes into M a lot. Basically covering how to play short handed.Bankroll management is also important.
You wanna e-fight?