• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,929 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:20 AM

The 250 players who play the most real money ring game hands during each of the 3 qualifying periods are eligible to play in the Seat #7 qualifiers. Top 3 finishers from each qualifier will move on to the 9-player Final QualifierPeriod 1: August 1st to August 31stQualifier Tuesday September 12th at 9:00 PM ETPeriod 2: September 1st to September 30thQualifier Tuesday October 10th at 9:00 PM ETPeriod 3: October 1st to October 15thQualifier Thursday October 26th at 9:00 PM ETFinal Qualifier DateThursday November 2nd at 9:00 PM ETThe winner of this 9-player Final Qualifier will earn Seat #7 at Negreanu’s Protégé 2 Live Event
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#2 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,929 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 08:13 AM

Congratulations to the nine Finalists who will play on Thursday Nov 2nd at 9:00 PM ET for Seat 7 at the Protege Live Final at the Atlantis Resort in Bahamas,1 MrHurricane0 2 ItsAllFun 3 WPTGUY0 1 gilbertology 2 krupnugz 3 EvilGN231 1 Saaskss 2 DNclone 3 Acidjoe0
Bob

#3 Saaskss

Saaskss

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HE

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:32 AM

Allright! :D One step closer being next protege.I guess it was worth it to wake up 4am at 2 thrusdays :club: Now just waiting for the grande finale. And yes, thanks for other contestants you offered some good poker this morning. I guess I was just little luckier in right spots.Regards,Saaskss

#4 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

Limit Holdem Dinosaur

• Root Admin
  • 26,929 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:08 AM

Congratulations to Saaskss who won Seat 7 at the Protege Final Table to be played at the Atlantis Resort in Bahamas.
Bob

#5 AcidJoe

AcidJoe

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 08:15 AM

congrats sask that made twice now I've played you and couldn't get cards when it really counted. Good Luck
I did say no to drugs..... they just didn't listen

#6 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,614 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 20 November 2006 - 09:49 AM

Posted ImageAki,It think you must stand strong and insist that Daniel calls you Mr. Koikkalainen and stress the importance of correct pronunciation the entire time you are there. Good luck,dna

#7 Naked_Cowboy

Naked_Cowboy

the dynamo of volition

• Members
  • 4,479 posts
  • Interests:playing all your best games

Posted 20 November 2006 - 12:46 PM

also, get a haircut... freaking hippy
~certified bumhunter~

#8 Saaskss

Saaskss

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HE

Posted 04 December 2006 - 10:47 AM

Heh, good points fellows.Still I think I could let Daniel little bit easier than to insist him calling me Mr. Koikkalainen. I hope its also fine if I call him Daniel =). This way we both can have a decent communication withouth using 60% of our time figuring out how our names are pronounced.And yes, I will get a haircut before I come. In the picture I have unusually long hair :club:. Lets face it, the protegees have been bold trough the history of this program ;-)(Althought I think some of the hair will grow back during my flight to Bahamas =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users