Jump to content


Protege 2 Seat #6


  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,938 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 05 August 2006 - 05:17 AM

This path to becoming Negreanu’s next protégé was so popular last season; we decided to bring it back for a second go around.$30+$3 qualifiers begin on Sunday August 6th at 3PM ET and run for 12 weeks ending on Sunday October 22nd.Top 3 finishers from each qualifier will move on to the 36-player Seat #6 Final QualifierFinal Qualifier DateSunday Oct 29th at 3:00 PM ETThe winner of this 36-player Final Qualifier will earn Seat #6 at Negreanu’s Protégé 2 Live EventFINAL QUALIFIERS SO FARSunday Aug 6th1 NoBracelets 2 Knish340 3 Vatche0Sunday Aug 13th1 Vatche0 2 greenwood99 3 AAsnake88 Sunday Aug 20th1 CandleCrazy 2 seacucumber0 3 Cartman1230Sunday Aug 27th1 loonybird02 Bandit01 x 3 mikeymcdx0 Sunday Sept 3rd1 Leon830 2 superman20403 BeantownBoy0 Sunday Sept 10th1 _OutKicked_ 2 cfinnn 3 berg55280 Sunday Sept 17th1 berg55280 2 Ultimullet0 3 dirtyt. Sunday Sept 24th1 shahmat0 2 DosRockets 3 CasterTroy0 Sunday Oct 1st1 2bthebestfcp 2 maxxscam1 3 DosRockets Sunday Oct 8th1 sjbhawk33 2 Grinder780 3 jesserbell Sunday Oct 15th1 IMeasymoney0 2 DosChopped 3 chrisc7 Sunday Oct 22nd1 GravyGecko 2 DosChopped 3 Kayhole0
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#2 Vatche

Vatche

    Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 5,680 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 07 August 2006 - 02:00 PM

now i can focus on ****-blocking. :club:

#3 loonybird

loonybird

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:44 PM

View PostVatche, on Monday, August 7th, 2006, 6:00 PM, said:

now i can focus on ****-blocking. :club:
Way to go Vatche. You qualified twice. I guess that means there will be only 35 entrants at the next level. Good job.

#4 Vatche

Vatche

    Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 5,680 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:59 PM

View Postloonybird, on Monday, September 11th, 2006, 2:44 PM, said:

Way to go Vatche. You qualified twice. I guess that means there will be only 35 entrants at the next level. Good job.
nah, im planning on qualifying a few more times, so it will be less than 35...but i feel honored you directed your 1st post at me.

#5 cfinnn

cfinnn

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 569 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Vancouver, BC
  • Interests:screenwriting, filmmaking
  • Favorite Poker Game:all of them!

Posted 15 September 2006 - 01:36 PM

View PostVatche, on Monday, August 7th, 2006, 3:00 PM, said:

now i can focus on ****-blocking. :club:
Block all you like, but it won't save you. This one's mine.

#6 loonybird

loonybird

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 06:17 PM

View PostFCP Info, on Saturday, August 5th, 2006, 9:17 AM, said:

This path to becoming Negreanu’s next protégé was so popular last season; we decided to bring it back for a second go around.$30+$3 qualifiers begin on Sunday August 6th at 3PM ET and run for 12 weeks ending on Sunday October 22nd.Top 3 finishers from each qualifier will move on to the 36-player Seat #6 Final QualifierFinal Qualifier DateSunday Oct 29th at 3:00 PM ETThe winner of this 36-player Final Qualifier will earn Seat #6 at Negreanu’s Protégé 2 Live EventFINAL QUALIFIERS SO FARSunday Aug 6th1 NoBracelets 2 Knish340 3 Vatche0Sunday Aug 13th1 Vatche0 2 greenwood99 3 AAsnake88 Sunday Aug 20th1 CandleCrazy 2 seacucumber0 3 Cartman1230
How come no results beyond week 3? Also, I realize that the Final Qualifier is still 2 weeks away but how will we register for this event? Will a ticket appear in our account before then?

#7 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,938 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 15 October 2006 - 03:33 PM

View Postloonybird, on Saturday, October 14th, 2006, 10:17 PM, said:

How come no results beyond week 3? Also, I realize that the Final Qualifier is still 2 weeks away but how will we register for this event? Will a ticket appear in our account before then?
The results have now been updated.We'll place tickets in player's accounts the week before the tournament and send an e-mail reminder to the qualifiers.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com

#8 loonybird

loonybird

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 03:45 PM

View PostFCP Info, on Sunday, October 15th, 2006, 7:33 PM, said:

The results have now been updated.We'll place tickets in player's accounts the week before the tournament and send an e-mail reminder to the qualifiers.
Thank you for the info Bob.

#9 loonybird

loonybird

    Poker Forum Newbie

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 01:42 PM

Sick.NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $0+$0 (Real Money), #1,197,433,236 Protege Seat6 Final Multi Table Tournament, 29 Oct 2006 4:18 PM ET Seat 1: sjbhawk33 ($1,650 in chips) Seat 2: Grinder780 ($1,160 in chips) Seat 3: AAsnake88 ($3,378 in chips) Seat 5: loonybird0 ($1,835 in chips) Seat 6: Kayhole0 ($4,080 in chips) Seat 7: BeantownBoy0 ($5,818 in chips) Seat 8: 2bthebestfcp ($3,715 in chips) Seat 9: jesserbell ($1,265 in chips) Seat 10: Ultimullet0 ($11,755 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSKayhole0 posts blind ($75), BeantownBoy0 posts blind ($150).PRE-FLOP2bthebestfcp bets $500, jesserbell folds, Ultimullet0 folds, sjbhawk33 folds, Grinder780 folds, AAsnake88 folds, loonybird0 bets $1,835 and is all-in, Kayhole0 folds, BeantownBoy0 folds, 2bthebestfcp calls $1,335.FLOP [board cards 9S,5S,AC ]TURN [board cards 9S,5S,AC,QC ]RIVER [board cards 9S,5S,AC,QC,4S ]SHOWDOWNloonybird0 shows [ AD,AH ]2bthebestfcp shows [ KS,AS ]2bthebestfcp wins $3,895. SUMMARYDealer: loonybird0Pot: $3,895sjbhawk33, loses $0Grinder780, loses $0AAsnake88, loses $0loonybird0, loses $1,835Kayhole0, loses $75BeantownBoy0, loses $1502bthebestfcp, bets $1,835, collects $3,895, net $2,060jesserbell, loses $0Ultimullet0, loses $0 Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

#10 2bthebest

2bthebest

    Quad Kings 2 times in 5 hands, no its not rigged.

  • Members
  • 1,116 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Running goot in satellites and 2/4 NL apparently

Posted 29 October 2006 - 10:16 PM

View Postloonybird, on Sunday, October 29th, 2006, 3:42 PM, said:

Sick.NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $0+$0 (Real Money), #1,197,433,236 Protege Seat6 Final Multi Table Tournament, 29 Oct 2006 4:18 PM ET Seat 1: sjbhawk33 ($1,650 in chips) Seat 2: Grinder780 ($1,160 in chips) Seat 3: AAsnake88 ($3,378 in chips) Seat 5: loonybird0 ($1,835 in chips) Seat 6: Kayhole0 ($4,080 in chips) Seat 7: BeantownBoy0 ($5,818 in chips) Seat 8: 2bthebestfcp ($3,715 in chips) Seat 9: jesserbell ($1,265 in chips) Seat 10: Ultimullet0 ($11,755 in chips) ANTES/BLINDSKayhole0 posts blind ($75), BeantownBoy0 posts blind ($150).PRE-FLOP2bthebestfcp bets $500, jesserbell folds, Ultimullet0 folds, sjbhawk33 folds, Grinder780 folds, AAsnake88 folds, loonybird0 bets $1,835 and is all-in, Kayhole0 folds, BeantownBoy0 folds, 2bthebestfcp calls $1,335.FLOP [board cards 9S,5S,AC ]TURN [board cards 9S,5S,AC,QC ]RIVER [board cards 9S,5S,AC,QC,4S ]SHOWDOWNloonybird0 shows [ AD,AH ]2bthebestfcp shows [ KS,AS ]2bthebestfcp wins $3,895. SUMMARYDealer: loonybird0Pot: $3,895sjbhawk33, loses $0Grinder780, loses $0AAsnake88, loses $0loonybird0, loses $1,835Kayhole0, loses $75BeantownBoy0, loses $1502bthebestfcp, bets $1,835, collects $3,895, net $2,060jesserbell, loses $0Ultimullet0, loses $0 Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
I said I was sorry, I thought it was a coinflip. :club:

<pocket3s> who is this 2bthebest guy?
<Janfor99> lol
<_2bthebest> hey 3s
<Janfor99> some guy who 'runs goot'
<FlyingDonkey> He is FCP's hero
<pocket3s> what's up man
<Janfor99> lol

#11 FCP Bob

FCP Bob

    Limit Holdem Dinosaur

  • Root Admin
  • 26,938 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scarberia

Posted 30 October 2006 - 05:20 AM

Congratulations to CandleCrazy who won the Seat 6 Final Qualifier and will be playing at the Atlantis Resort in Bahamas to become Daniel Negreanu's next Protege.
Bob

info@fullcontactpoker.com




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users