:club:

#182 Napa_Don

Napa_Don

I'm Your Huckleberry

• Members
  • 8,367 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 09:51 PM

View PostBig_B_Killer, on Thursday, September 7th, 2006, 2:00 PM, said:

I guess you've figured out by now, this isn't the forum to be posting anything that may require the people to say 'good for you' and mean it. The flamers here many and are just a bunch of unemployeed old guys who can't play poker worth **** but claim they make money at it. That would make anyone bitter after a few years wouldn't it? They jealous of you man, it's the only reason they beefin.
This post killed me

View Postfootlongconey, on Friday, July 6th, 2007, 12:34 PM, said:

i am a collector of skin art why because its the only dollar you can spend that will be permanant. that said i have a full back piece from my shoulders to the top of the crack on my azz.my 2 cents worth is why on the back of your hands?not saying the ink is bad it looks good but wait for the scabs to drop off then you'll know. putting ink on you neck,face,hands,or fingers all i can say is now your going to live your life as a stereotyped individual.there will be times when they need to be covered.i know the shock factor has its place but now society is going to ponder all their misconceptions on you.i know its fun to floor peaple when i pull up my shirt but no way would i ever want everyone to know what i have. its a privacy issue and when you get over 30 you will know what i mean.get a sociolgy book read it and you will know what i am saying.
Is that..legal?

#183 dna4ever

dna4ever

The Parochial Chicken

• Members
  • 33,614 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:46 AM

lol

#184 Pot Odds RAC

Pot Odds RAC

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 7,172 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Live NL TxHE

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:54 AM

View PostChunkyLuver69, on Friday, July 6th, 2007, 3:26 PM, said:

Where I live everyone in all the games across the city plays 9 7 they call it "Dragonslayer" cause it always cracks big hands.
Coach, is that you?

#185 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:44 AM

Inspired by this thread, I'm getting a vagina tattooed on both the palms of my hands.
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#186 Fade2241

Fade2241

license to dream! lol

• Members
  • 1,427 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NL Cash & MTT's

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:17 AM

Lots of great bumps lately, good stuff!

#187 byaaatch

byaaatch

Weeee I can change my title

• Members
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 10:58 AM

View PostMercury69, on Monday, July 20th, 2009, 10:44 AM, said:

Inspired by this thread, I'm getting a vagina tattooed on both the palms of my hands.
hilarious

#188 Southern Buddhist

Southern Buddhist

I take easygoing to the extreme

• Members
  • 1,783 posts
  • Interests:Buddhism, NASCAR, Shakespeare, _Futurama_, and poker. No kidding. Someday I plan to corner the market on freaky unrelated interests, and then I'll take over the world.

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

View PostMercury69, on Monday, July 20th, 2009, 1:44 PM, said:

You're ambidextrous? Impressive. I thought most guys favored one hand.

View Postbyaaatch, on Monday, July 20th, 2009, 2:58 PM, said:

hilarious
Mercury is a top-quality poster.

#189 Mercury69

Mercury69

Half man! Half man!

• Members
  • 14,244 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLHE

Posted 20 July 2009 - 11:58 AM

View PostSouthern Buddhist, on Monday, July 20th, 2009, 3:11 PM, said:

You're ambidextrous? Impressive. I thought most guys favored one hand.Mercury is a top-quality poster.
Polyamory on a personal level...
"We had all the momentum. We were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave. So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look west, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark, that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." —Raoul Duke, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas

"Those are brave men knocking at the door. Let's go and kill them!" - Tyrion Lannister

#190 mark_999

mark_999

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 914 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:holdem NL

Posted 20 July 2009 - 12:57 PM

If i ever won a major tournament i would get a tattoo of the last hand i played that won me the tournament. Nothing big ,just a small 10'9 on my upper arm or on my upper back or something...
" You have to live on the edge a little bit if your a big gambler and thats what you love, theres gotta be a little bit of risk you know, you gotta walk on that edge where it hurts a little bit if you loose, and it just makes everday in your life exciting " - Chip Reese

#191 bbgun

bbgun

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 3,012 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 02:49 PM

Private Bean can tell you a thing or two about getting tattoos on your hands...Posted Image
bbgun5310 - FT
bbgun5310 - Stars

#192 Chris-LFC

Chris-LFC

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Poker,Football(Liverpool FC),American football (Patriots),Basketball (Cavs)..music
  • Favorite Poker Game:LHE 6 Max Cash Games,NL Tournaments

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:17 PM

wow that tattoo is pretty bad lol
"I go broke every other day but i dont mind because people will lend good poker players money"- Mike Matusow

CJW-LFC on Full Tilt

#193 slink

slink

Wow

• Members
  • 1,348 posts
  • Interests:Manslaughter, justifiable homicide, knife sharpening...
  • Favorite Poker Game:discharging my weapon

Posted 20 July 2009 - 05:46 PM

View PostSouthern Buddhist, on Monday, July 20th, 2009, 12:11 PM, said:

You're ambidextrous? Impressive. I thought most guys favored one hand.
post of thread
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

not everyone is as into you as you are

icon_wall.gif

#194 MaxStPolish

MaxStPolish

Lenny = White Carl = black

• Members
  • 2,986 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO

Posted 27 December 2009 - 07:24 PM

View PostPotemkinCity, on Friday, August 4th, 2006, 12:53 PM, said:

okay well for starters, no i dont have a job that requires me to wear a suit, but that is hardly a problem, this isn't the early 1900's.
Bwhahahahahahaha.Sorry for random bump. This made me seriously lol though as a response. OP was clearly just way above the rim in life. He knew that it was 1951 that the flaming cards tattooed on hands mandate was lifted.What an awful decision. Probably not the first, nor the last if I were a betting man. After losing a 5k pot AIPF with 7s9s, OP cut the skin off of his hands, placed his flesh 7s9s on the table and yelled "does skin play" before running out of the poker room.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users