#1 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,584 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:35 AM

Winners: Kielbasy Posse , SAM_Hard8Looser: kings in the hole, astrozombieTime: Aprox 45 minI had a mad rush of cards in the begining. The WSOP monkey could have played my cards. I was flopping straights, sets top pair mad cards. Zombie did a great job staying in the game. He battled back into the lead playing great. Then it came down to the last hand where he turned a flush and then I rivered the full house for the win.Good game Zombie but my luckbox was wide open in this one!
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#2 supertouch

supertouch

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Interests:poker, music, comics, movies

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:39 AM

gg sam, that first 10 minutes was brutal for me, but not as brutal as that last hand.
stars- rightbrigade
ftp- new direction
bodog- supertouch

#3 GrinderMJ

GrinderMJ

Original

• Members
  • 7,525 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:42 AM

I love you Sam. I love you more than I've ever loved a middle aged Poker forum man. :club:

#4 Oziumrules

Oziumrules

Golf Professional/Poker Amateur

• Members
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:44 AM

View Postsupertouch, on Sunday, July 30th, 2006, 12:39 PM, said:

gg sam, that first 10 minutes was brutal for me, but not as brutal as that last hand.
Good Playin super...sometimes you cant beat the cards!

#5 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,584 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:46 AM

View Postsupertouch, on Sunday, July 30th, 2006, 1:39 PM, said:

you made some great folds. I think I flopped 4 straights. in 7 hands.
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#6 Painter567

Painter567

• Members
  • 17,885 posts

Posted 30 July 2006 - 09:46 AM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Sunday, July 30th, 2006, 1:35 PM, said:

Winners: Kielbasy Posse , SAM_Hard8Looser: kings in the hole, astrozombieTime: Aprox 45 minI had a mad rush of cards in the begining. The WSOP monkey could have played my cards. I was flopping straights, sets top pair mad cards. Zombie did a great job staying in the game. He battled back into the lead playing great. Then it came down to the last hand where he turned a flush and then I rivered the full house for the win.Good game Zombie but my luckbox was wide open in this one!
LMAO! Gr8 recap old man!
Hi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users