21 replies to this topic

#1 Filesharer

Filesharer

The Byslexic

• Members
  • 1,603 posts
  • Interests:film, sport

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:36 AM

We call them knackers in Ireland, and I fooking hate them. But their stupidity is quite hilarious :club:
Looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

#2 tobytobey

tobytobey

It's a me....Mario!

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:39 AM

Ha ha, this is pretty crazy. I've now seen this on 3 different sites. break.com is a good one for videos.
What is the proper way to measure yourself against other forum members..........by Member#

#3 mrdannyg

mrdannyg

Shufflin'

• Members
  • 17,659 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:52 AM

ahahahaha, i love seeing people pointlessly doing stupid **** that turns out badly.great title, by the way
Long signatures are really annoying.

#4 timwakefield

timwakefield

I haven't got the time time

• Members
  • 14,324 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Boxmaha

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:55 AM

Centrifugal force is a harsh mistress.
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?
Steve: Was she a homeless person?
Karl: Yeah but sort of mental homeless.

#5 socalpoker_j

socalpoker_j

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 11:59 AM

Haha, that's like that internet ad where you see the grandmother being yanked in the air by her dog.

#6 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:02 PM

Great title.

#7 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 23,402 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:06 PM

My friend, who stayed in Ireland for about a year/ year and a half called them knackers too. When we went to a millwall game, and were surrpounded by dudes wearing track suits and gold chains, I leaned over and said ' Are these guys knackers" and he said "shut the **** up, do you want to get killed?"www.shavscum.com. the bomb.
Posted Image
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

#8 Filesharer

Filesharer

The Byslexic

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:10 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 1:06 PM, said:

My friend, who stayed in Ireland for about a year/ year and a half called them knackers too. When we went to a millwall game, and were surrpounded by dudes wearing track suits and gold chains, I leaned over and said ' Are these guys knackers" and he said "shut the **** up, do you want to get killed?"www.shavscum.com. the bomb.
Yeah, the cool thing about Irish knackers is that they're so beaten down by life that all they can ever muster is a "you're gay" or something like that. You never feel physically threatened. (plus they're all in some stage of heroin withdrawal). English chavs however seem to be pretty lethal. Especially millwall fans :club:

#9 Dirtydutch

Dirtydutch

'Skatez

• Members
  • 12,839 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:13 PM

MY dream is to put together a team of super bad-*** soccer hooligans and rent a bus. We would start so many trivial fights...

#10 Shimmering Wang

Shimmering Wang

Daddy Wears the Daddy-Pants

• Members
  • 6,362 posts
  • Interests:I am very into ducks.

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:19 PM

What's the difference between Centripetal and Centrifugal force?Wang

#11 timwakefield

timwakefield

I haven't got the time time

• Members
  • 14,324 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Boxmaha

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:20 PM

View PostShimmering Wang, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 12:19 PM, said:

Actually, the Chavs in question are getting Pwned by "Centripetal Force." Take a physics class, losers.Wang
nerd
Karl: She was a bit -- what's the word that you can use, cuz I don't wanna offend anyone?
Steve: Was she a homeless person?
Karl: Yeah but sort of mental homeless.

#12 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 23,402 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:22 PM

View PostFilesharer, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 1:10 PM, said:

Yeah, the cool thing about Irish knackers is that they're so beaten down by life that all they can ever muster is a "you're gay" or something like that. You never feel physically threatened. (plus they're all in some stage of heroin withdrawal). English chavs however seem to be pretty lethal. Especially millwall fans :club:
yeah, they were playing cardiff.. and it was.. an.. experience.. we sat in the top section with the real... winners. I think they got a kick out of american's rooting for millwall, and I really got into the cheers, which made them laugh, like sheep shagger. It was really a trip seeing the police come into the top section, and then back down when the whole section rushed them, since they didn't want to start a riot.
Posted Image
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

#13 Shimmering Wang

Shimmering Wang

Daddy Wears the Daddy-Pants

• Members
  • 6,362 posts
  • Interests:I am very into ducks.

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:23 PM

View Posttimwakefield, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 4:20 PM, said:

nerd
I had a crisis of conscience, and edited my post to make sure I'm right. Which I might actually not be...I think this is may be one of the FEW times "Centrifugal" is correct.Wang

#14 fckthis

fckthis

mmmmmmm Alba

• Members
  • 2,038 posts
  • Interests:Long walks on gravel,<br />watching my 67year old neighbour undress,<br /><br />poker

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:26 PM

Wow. LOL didnt even see that coming, and then BOOM, pwned.BTW I SEE YOU WANG. WRITE ABOUT ANOTHER LIFE EXPERIENCE that is unique. NOW.
Mike Matusow: want to play some o 8
Mike Matusow: 5001k
Ram Vaswani: you to good at 500 1k but i play you 1k 2k

#15 Filesharer

Filesharer

The Byslexic

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:27 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 1:22 PM, said:

yeah, they were playing cardiff.. and it was.. an.. experience.. we sat in the top section with the real... winners. I think they got a kick out of american's rooting for millwall, and I really got into the cheers, which made them laugh, like sheep shagger. It was really a trip seeing the police come into the top section, and then back down when the whole section rushed them, since they didn't want to start a riot.
I hear Cardiff fans are the next biggest scumbags after Millwall :club: You picked the right match for chav spotting.I'm still pissed after England came to play us in 1995 and their fans ripped half the seats out of our stadium.

#16 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 23,402 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:40 PM

View PostFilesharer, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 1:27 PM, said:

I hear Cardiff fans are the next biggest scumbags after Millwall :club: You picked the right match for chav spotting.I'm still pissed after England came to play us in 1995 and their fans ripped half the seats out of our stadium.
Team England fans are a peach, huh? I heard Cardiff was more pikey than chav..
Posted Image
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

#17 Filesharer

Filesharer

The Byslexic

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 12:48 PM

View PostShimmering Wang, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 1:23 PM, said:

I had a crisis of conscience, and edited my post to make sure I'm right. Which I might actually not be...I think this is may be one of the FEW times "Centrifugal" is correct.Wang
Score!

View PostBigDMcGee, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 1:40 PM, said:

Team England fans are a peach, huh? I heard Cardiff was more pikey than chav..
Yeah, this is true, what with the sheep-shagging and stuff.

#18 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 23,402 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 01:35 PM

View PostFilesharer, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 1:48 PM, said:

Score!Yeah, this is true, what with the sheep-shagging and stuff.
Yeah, I liked some of the cheers, like "SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHAGGER" I really got into that one, the millwall fans loved it.. and the BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH cheer.. these ten year old kids ( dressed in track suits and chain smoking ( I bummed a light off of one of them, the highlight of the match, really)) were cracking up at my BAAAAAH cheeringWhen in rome, is my motto. I've read Football Factory, I didn't want to get "straightened out"
Posted Image
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

#19 Filesharer

Filesharer

The Byslexic

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:27 PM

View PostBigDMcGee, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 2:35 PM, said:

Yeah, I liked some of the cheers, like "SHEEP SHEEP SHEEP SHAGGER" I really got into that one, the millwall fans loved it.. and the BAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH cheer.. these ten year old kids ( dressed in track suits and chain smoking ( I bummed a light off of one of them, the highlight of the match, really)) were cracking up at my BAAAAAH cheeringWhen in rome, is my motto. I've read Football Factory, I didn't want to get "straightened out"
Haha. My favourite is as sung to Robin Van Persie (rapist) to the tune of Craig David's Selecta Van Persie! When the girl says no Molesssst her :club:

#20 LongLiveYorke

LongLiveYorke

Ending the world one proton at a time

• Members
  • 8,351 posts
  • Interests:fizziks, teh maths, Raid-o-head, Rod Reynolds

Posted 27 July 2006 - 03:02 PM

View PostShimmering Wang, on Thursday, July 27th, 2006, 4:19 PM, said:

What's the difference between Centripetal and Centrifugal force?Wang
Good question.The thing we are seeing here is centrifugal force. This is not a real force but rather it falls under the class of phenomena known as "fictitious forces." There is no "force" pulling the girls out of the thing, it is their own inertia. Let me explain. When they are spinning around, they are accelerating in a circular motion. At any given moment, their acceleration is aimed in the inward direction (this can easily be derived by writing their positions in component form and differentiating twice). According to Einstein's equivalence principle, when one accelerates in a direction, one will feel a "force" in the opposite direction that is proportional to one's mass and the acceleration ("F" = -ma). This is just a result of the concept of "frames of reference." So when the centrifugal "force" becomes strong enough to overcome the girl's frictional force (which points inwards -- this is a centripetal force!) they will shoot outwards due to their own inertia.A centripetal force is one that is directed toward the center of a circle when one is in circular motion. An example is gravity. Planets move (almost) in a circle around the sun, and the force of gravity is pulling them toward the sun at all times to maintain this circular motion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users