#1 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

• Members
  • 29,588 posts
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 24 July 2006 - 05:39 PM

Winner: Kielbasy Posse, SAM_Hard8Looser: Checky and Friends, CheckeyTime of match: 15 minutesWe felt each other out for a while and then this hand.I had A9 and Checky had Th6h flop is 3h9h 5s giving me top pair top kicker and him a flush draw. I bet and he raised to 120 and I called. turn is a 7 giving him a inside straight draw too. He bets 400 and I though he was trying to steel with a flush draw or had a smaller pair. I rased over the top (too much) and he went all-in. I was pot commited after my too big raise so I had to call. River is a blank so I win the pot and leaves him with $90.After 3 straight doubles by him. I get the krablar and the flop gives me a pair of 3's. I figure the krablar wouldn't fail me so I raised him all in. he calls with a pair of Q's, oops. But the krablar comes through and turns me a K giving me the win.
My blog
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
- Groucho Marx

QUOTE (Mercury69 @ Monday, December 20th, 2010, 5:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aren't we all just parasites living on God's frozen turdballs anyway? Every time God takes a shit, a new galaxy is born. The Milky Way is just a bad case of diarrhea.

#2 rocksquid

rocksquid

Forum Bongardier

• Members
  • 9,661 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:HORSE

Posted 24 July 2006 - 06:01 PM

nice job.
It's mostly Maui-Waui but it's got some labrador in it.

"Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful."

"There goes the quintessential Norton."

#3 crazyIvan

crazyIvan

Poker Forum

• Members
  • 11,239 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 06:09 PM

View PostSAM_Hard8, on Monday, July 24th, 2006, 6:39 PM, said:

Winner: Kielbasy Posse, SAM_Hard8Looser: Checky and Friends, CheckeyTime of match: 15 minutesWe felt each other out for a while and then this hand.I had A9 and Checky had Th6h flop is 3h9h 5s giving me top pair top kicker and him a flush draw. I bet and he raised to 120 and I called. turn is a 7 giving him a inside straight draw too. He bets 400 and I though he was trying to steel with a flush draw or had a smaller pair. I rased over the top (too much) and he went all-in. I was pot commited after my too big raise so I had to call. River is a blank so I win the pot and leaves him with $90.After 3 straight doubles by him. I get the krablar and the flop gives me a pair of 3's. I figure the krablar wouldn't fail me so I raised him all in. he calls with a pair of Q's, oops. But the krablar comes through and turns me a K giving me the win.
Luckbox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users