#42 zsta2k6

zsta2k6

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:08 AM

View PosteYank, on Tuesday, July 18th, 2006, 3:05 PM, said:

the video isnt working but i like the 2 league idea
having 'technical difficulties' (upload speed is slow as hell).... try again in two minutesEDIT: video is up nowEDIT: mistyped the link, re-click it and it should work... stupid numpad

#43 jjdylan

jjdylan

murray.....present.

• Members
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:41 AM

View PostDonkSlayer, on Tuesday, July 18th, 2006, 10:57 AM, said:

This is kinda a pride thing though, isn't it? Why does it have to be a "big" buyin?
yeah, i think the point of this is more to compete against everyone from the forums. I dont see the need for a "big" buy in either
- Jay

Where i complain about poker: http://jjdylan.blogspot.com/ (actually updated!)

#44 Wandigo

Wandigo

.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.

• Members
  • 7,512 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:45 AM

I'm interested and sent you an e-mail.

wandigo on stars // BKqzbxt on fulltilt/ub
pokerhaus forums

#45 eYank

eYank

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,344 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Micro Stakes NLHE

Posted 18 July 2006 - 11:59 AM

theres no way on the FCP software where like an admin can make a replay so we could see the cards?like i know they show replays of events with the hands showing on pokerstars bc if there was some way to do that on FCP id be interested in announcing but idk if its possible on FCP

#46 tobytobey

tobytobey

It's a me....Mario!

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:00 PM

I'm interested and sent you an e-mail.
What is the proper way to measure yourself against other forum members..........by Member#

#47 Huge Pair

Huge Pair

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:09 PM

I am interested, hopefully buyin is 200 or more.

#48 zsta2k6

zsta2k6

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:09 PM

Alright, I have recieved over 35 people interested in this event, which is simply awesome. As far as the discrepency of the buyins, I feel it would be best to run two events, one with a buyin of $10-30, and one with a buyin of $100+. This, of course, is pending enough interest for both of these. Also, if you are interested in a freeroll, stay tuned as I am trying to work something else out. Below is a closer idea of the flow of this event.-Qualifying freeroll for low buyin event, top 24 advance-Qualifying freeroll for high buyin event, top 23 guaranteed a seat, 24th pending-Low buyin event, winner of this is given the option to use winnings to buy into the high buyin event, if they opt out of the high buyin event, seat goes to 24th place finisher in qualifyer-High buyin event.Also, I'd like to discuss how fast to do this... once the event is underway, we could blast through everything in a matter of 2 weeks, with a match close to every day. Or take a slower route, stretch it out to 6 weeks, one prelim match a week and the playoffs the final week. As far as days of the week, any day between noon and 3am EST works for me, but I would like to avoid the Neg-o and FCPHUL time slots. That's it for now

#49 tobytobey

tobytobey

It's a me....Mario!

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:19 PM

I'm in favor of a slower time schedule. It being summer and me having kids, it would be hard to play every day.
What is the proper way to measure yourself against other forum members..........by Member#

#50 DonkSlayer

DonkSlayer

very, very standard

• Members
  • 5,032 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:PL Omaha

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:21 PM

Once every two weeks sounds good. I'd like to get most of it overwith in August. Don't do Sundays.
Fortune favors the brave.

#51 SFkid

SFkid

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:sports,movies,friends

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:46 PM

im intrested in the low buy in

#52 Royal_Tour

Royal_Tour

Sherlock Holmes of butt sex

• Members
  • 14,322 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:52 PM

Me. Interested, Also. me commentator. Make show Good.If buy in is more than 250.00 i'm out, but more than 20-30 please. i like 100

#53 tobytobey

tobytobey

It's a me....Mario!

• Members
  • 1,395 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:53 PM

View PostRoyal_Tour, on Tuesday, July 18th, 2006, 12:52 PM, said:

Me. Interested, Also. me commentator. Make show Good.If buy in is more than 250.00 i'm out, if its less than 50. uhh, maybe.
Seconded for Royal as commentator.....all in favor say aye!

#54 cdipierr

cdipierr

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 901 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:04 PM

I know this is a late response, but I'd like to participate. Keep posting some details.

#55 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Deplorable Lives Matter

• Members
  • 24,409 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:05 PM

Superstar!
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

Most bad government has come out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

#56 weakdraw

weakdraw

Poker Forum Regular

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:13 PM

I'll play.. if buyin is more than 1000$+1
IluvMMaker... Can I steak u ?

#57 tskillz187

tskillz187

Great Tiger, you're next!

• Members
  • 6,131 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:17 PM

I sent a PM last night, but i'd be down to play for either one of the buyins, anything in the 20-100 range would be cool.
Naismith (2:56:11 PM): fuckerflakeoutonmystakingnowmakingmillions

#58 freak2304

freak2304

I'm always watching....

• Members
  • 3,929 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 01:53 PM

View Postzsta2k6, on Tuesday, July 18th, 2006, 12:09 PM, said:

Alright, I have recieved over 35 people interested in this event, which is simply awesome. As far as the discrepency of the buyins, I feel it would be best to run two events, one with a buyin of $10-30, and one with a buyin of $100+. This, of course, is pending enough interest for both of these. Also, if you are interested in a freeroll, stay tuned as I am trying to work something else out. Below is a closer idea of the flow of this event.-Qualifying freeroll for low buyin event, top 24 advance-Qualifying freeroll for high buyin event, top 23 guaranteed a seat, 24th pending-Low buyin event, winner of this is given the option to use winnings to buy into the high buyin event, if they opt out of the high buyin event, seat goes to 24th place finisher in qualifyer-High buyin event.Also, I'd like to discuss how fast to do this... once the event is underway, we could blast through everything in a matter of 2 weeks, with a match close to every day. Or take a slower route, stretch it out to 6 weeks, one prelim match a week and the playoffs the final week. As far as days of the week, any day between noon and 3am EST works for me, but I would like to avoid the Neg-o and FCPHUL time slots. That's it for now
I work almost every weekday in the afternoon, so if you're planning on running them in the afternoon, i'd need it to be on saturday or sunday. Otherwise, pretty much every day but Friday's I'm good after 4 pm (central time zone).
freak2304 (Lawrence) on Stars and freak2304 on Tilt

#59 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:25 PM

I'd commentate.
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#60 mcpickl

mcpickl

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 18 July 2006 - 02:49 PM

can a 4 handed tourney be created on FCP?sounds like an interesting ideagood luck
"I ain't on Team Scotty...I'll tell you that. Never been. Never will be. How bout that, buddy?" Erick Lindgren

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users