Crunch Bunch Over Viva La Jopke

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Vick12

Vick12

GOLD MEDALISTS!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
  • Interests:Volleyball and Poker....oh yes...and my son too!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH, HORSE, 2-7 Triple Draw, and Puppet obv.

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:31 AM

Winning Team: Crunch BunchWinning Player: Vick12Losing Team: Viva La JopkeLosing Player: WKTSWAYTime: 15 minutesBack and forth match early where both of us were trying to establish who would be the agressor. Then we played the 1st of 2 pivotal hands. I had A4 off in BB, WKTSWAY raises the button, I reraise and he flat calls. Flop is 4s 9d Jd...I lead out $300 he raises to $700 and I go in the tank and finally rejam him hoping he folds or is on a draw...not sure what he had but he folded. Then we got it all in A10 vs. A3....he flops an open ended str8 draw, but doesn't get there and I win.GG Bro!!!Oh and one last thing............Who's next?
If everyone plays by the same math rules we all lose to the rake.
If your a 70pct favorite to beat someone in general, why take an allin with them at 66/34 ? your giving them the edge.
-MTT Theory by dscoot

respekmestak: Lee jones I heard something you and teabaging??

"Don't test me when I am crazy...on that airplane glue
I'll put my foot down your throat...till u schit in my shoe
What u want KOJAK...TO DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES AND FIGHT
What u need KOJAK...TO GLADIATE ALL NIGHT!!!"

#2 WKTSWAY

WKTSWAY

Big Ten Inch

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:33 AM

View PostVick12, on Sunday, July 16th, 2006, 12:31 PM, said:

Winning Team: Crunch BunchWinning Player: Vick12Losing Team: Viva La JopkeLosing Player: WKTSWAYTime: 15 minutesBack and forth match early where both of us were trying to establish who would be the agressor. Then we played the 1st of 2 pivotal hands. I had A4 off in BB, WKTSWAY raises the button, I reraise and he flat calls. Flop is 4s 9d Jd...I lead out $300 he raises to $700 and I go in the tank and finally rejam him hoping he folds or is on a draw...not sure what he had but he folded. Then we got it all in A10 vs. A3....he flops an open ended str8 draw, but doesn't get there and I win.GG Bro!!!Oh and one last thing............Who's next?
BAH! Was hitting myself for not calling that hand. The hand after I realized it was only 310 to call. I had K9...
:This space for rent:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users