3 replies to this topic

#1 Whiskey16

Whiskey16

Gone Fishin'l

• Members
  • 22,131 posts
  • Interests:back, if but for a smidge

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:25 AM

Winning Team: BeeeerainsWinning Player: Whiskey 16Losing Team: Demented AvengersLosing Player: NaturalSelection0Time of Match 16 minutes.I was up a little early, then got down about 2-1 when I flopped top pair with T8, but Nat turned a 7 for two pair, Tens and Sevens.At that point, key hand that turned the match was a T high flop, all hearts. I had raised T2 from the button and bet the flop 100 into a 120 pot, Nat called. Turn was another T. Nat checked, and I bet 200 into the 320 pot. Nat moved in, and I made what I thought was a crying call to a flush or a better T, but Nat was on a stone bluff, and I doubled through to take a 2-1 lead. Final hand started with about 2100 to 900, I had Q8, flop was Q9x, I bet, Nat moved in, and I called. Nat flipped JT for OESD, but didn't hit.GG Nat.
Living in the quiet little drinking village with the fishing problem and loving every second of it.

#2 NaturalSelection

NaturalSelection

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Poker, Sailing

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:27 AM

you too man, wp... really had you on an overpair you could lay down on the trip ten hand, thats why we raise sometimes with 10-2! :-)
First, you must purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka

#3 Whiskey16

Whiskey16

Gone Fishin'l

• Members
  • 22,131 posts
  • Interests:back, if but for a smidge

Posted 16 July 2006 - 09:30 AM

View PostNaturalSelection, on Sunday, July 16th, 2006, 1:27 PM, said:

you too man, wp... really had you on an overpair you could lay down on the trip ten hand, thats why we raise sometimes with 10-2! :-)
Felt like you had me on the ropes. A little birdie told me it was time to change gears a bit.
Living in the quiet little drinking village with the fishing problem and loving every second of it.

#4 Painter567

Painter567

• Members
  • 17,885 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 10:18 AM

View PostWhiskey16, on Sunday, July 16th, 2006, 12:30 PM, said:

Felt like you had me on the ropes. A little birdie told me it was time to change gears a bit.
Bahahahahaha!
Hi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users