142 replies to this topic

#141 zsta2k6

zsta2k6

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:53 PM

View PostRenoBrit, on Monday, July 24th, 2006, 7:34 PM, said:

Thanks shufly,this certainly helps narrow the conditions for a bug occurance. We are trying to reproduce the problem with these more detailed conditions in place.We are going to be rolling any fix we find for this and the other problems we have fixed into a new patch.
any chance you can roll the 'speed mode' while you are still to act (to speed up game) and some UI tweaks (specifically the ability to type in bet amount) into that patch?

#142 RenoBrit

RenoBrit

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Stacked

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:57 PM

View Postzsta2k6, on Monday, July 24th, 2006, 4:53 PM, said:

any chance you can roll the 'speed mode' while you are still to act (to speed up game)
We currently only make speed mode active when you are no longer in the hand.To be clear - you think the game would play better if you are able to have speed mode at any time? (obviously, this only applies to single player games).

#143 shufly

shufly

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:31 PM

I think maybe as an extra option you could speed up the action before it gets to you or speed all the action during a hand would be fine, but it should just be another option. I think the current speed mode is alright, as you wanna see what the players do before it gets to you, and watch their animation/listen to their speech. As I understand, you guys have given the players 'tells', and if that is something the player is interested in playing around with, they need to be able to watch the action, but still be able to go into speed mode once they fold out of the hand...

View PostRenoBrit, on Tuesday, July 25th, 2006, 2:57 PM, said:

We currently only make speed mode active when you are no longer in the hand.To be clear - you think the game would play better if you are able to have speed mode at any time? (obviously, this only applies to single player games).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users