Jump to content


Crunch Bunch Over Hoosier's Hero's


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Vick12

Vick12

    GOLD MEDALISTS!!!!!!!

  • Members
  • 3,598 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montgomery, IL
  • Interests:Volleyball and Poker....oh yes...and my son too!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH, HORSE, 2-7 Triple Draw, and Puppet obv.

Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:46 PM

Winning Team- Crunch BunchLosing Team- Hoosier's Hero'sWinning Player- Vick12Losing Player- Croc99Length of match- 35 minutes
If everyone plays by the same math rules we all lose to the rake.
If your a 70pct favorite to beat someone in general, why take an allin with them at 66/34 ? your giving them the edge.
-MTT Theory by dscoot

respekmestak: Lee jones I heard something you and teabaging??

"Don't test me when I am crazy...on that airplane glue
I'll put my foot down your throat...till u schit in my shoe
What u want KOJAK...TO DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES AND FIGHT
What u need KOJAK...TO GLADIATE ALL NIGHT!!!"


#2 gobears

gobears

    Poker Forum Veteran

  • Members
  • 6,096 posts
  • Location:Los Gatos, CA

Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:50 PM

Nice comeback there! Logged in when you were at around 700 but you climbed back into it.Holding my breath there at the end as I didn't want to see a 7
Work to live, don't live to work - Todd Harrison

#3 sleuthis

sleuthis

    Poker Forum Groupie

  • Members
  • 744 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ajax Ontario

Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:53 PM

View PostVick12, on Monday, July 3rd, 2006, 10:46 PM, said:

Winning Team- Crunch BunchLosing Team- Hoosier's Hero'sWinning Player- Vick12Losing Player- Croc99Length of match- 35 minutes
actually the match was 46 minutes (sorry, just happened to be watching lol)

#4 crocd99

crocd99

    a flipament champion

  • Members
  • 2,281 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:virginia, but pa for a bit

Posted 03 July 2006 - 06:53 PM

View Postgobears, on Monday, July 3rd, 2006, 10:50 PM, said:

Nice comeback there! Logged in when you were at around 700 but you climbed back into it.Holding my breath there at the end as I didn't want to see a 7
yeah it was a good match. i felt that i played well but the cards havent really fell in hoosiers heros direction. i got hot early but he got hot when it really mattered late. the ak v. kq hand was the killer for me. it crippled me with the blinds and i tried to shove with k8 he had sixes and i couldnt suck out lolgg vick you played well and battled back twice from the short stackthis is a tough loss for me though cause i am sun burnt and look like a lobster from fishing today and i hurried back for a must win game and vick crushed all my hopes for the playoffs.....

#5 Vick12

Vick12

    GOLD MEDALISTS!!!!!!!

  • Members
  • 3,598 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Montgomery, IL
  • Interests:Volleyball and Poker....oh yes...and my son too!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH, HORSE, 2-7 Triple Draw, and Puppet obv.

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:41 AM

View Postgobears, on Monday, July 3rd, 2006, 9:50 PM, said:

Nice comeback there! Logged in when you were at around 700 but you climbed back into it.Holding my breath there at the end as I didn't want to see a 7
Dre...thanks!!! Yeah that was quite a good match. Croc had me confused for most of the match. I musta raised the button 75% of the time w/ good hands, but he picked me off the 2-3 times i came in light. Just glad we got another W. Maybe .500 isn't out of the question and we can save face for tourney donks everywhere!

View Postsleuthis, on Monday, July 3rd, 2006, 9:53 PM, said:

actually the match was 46 minutes (sorry, just happened to be watching lol)
LOL...Sleuth, I took a stab in the dark on the time! I knew we started at around 10:00 eastern, but I didn't think we actually played for 45 minutes, so I went w/ 35 minutes!

View Postcrocd99, on Monday, July 3rd, 2006, 9:53 PM, said:

yeah it was a good match. i felt that i played well but the cards havent really fell in hoosiers heros direction. i got hot early but he got hot when it really mattered late. the ak v. kq hand was the killer for me. it crippled me with the blinds and i tried to shove with k8 he had sixes and i couldnt suck out lolgg vick you played well and battled back twice from the short stackthis is a tough loss for me though cause i am sun burnt and look like a lobster from fishing today and i hurried back for a must win game and vick crushed all my hopes for the playoffs.....
Croc...no problem on the time switch. I am glad I was able to save you balls from the chopping block! As for our match...very well played sir. You reraised me almost every time I was light and I played you for 45 minutes and I STILL have very little read on how you play! Kudos and good luck to you and you team the rest of the way!!!LaterVick12p.s. Just one question....Who's Next!!!!
If everyone plays by the same math rules we all lose to the rake.
If your a 70pct favorite to beat someone in general, why take an allin with them at 66/34 ? your giving them the edge.
-MTT Theory by dscoot

respekmestak: Lee jones I heard something you and teabaging??

"Don't test me when I am crazy...on that airplane glue
I'll put my foot down your throat...till u schit in my shoe
What u want KOJAK...TO DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES AND FIGHT
What u need KOJAK...TO GLADIATE ALL NIGHT!!!"





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users