Jump to content


fcp at work crew


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
69614 replies to this topic

#69601 jeff_536

jeff_536

    What?

  • Members
  • 30,877 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:04 PM

renaedawn said:

John - It's going fine. Thanks for asking. Sorry my little question to you last night got blown up into this big deal. I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were wrong about anything. I was merely inquiring why. I like to ask why. Why is not always an accusation. Hope you understand that. Sorry you're getting crapped on at work. Sunshine - Good morning.Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 asscocks cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association. ;)In the time it takes to load this page I'm sure all these opinions will have changed.Seriously - Can a mod help us out? Who do I gotta sleep with? Cause I'll do it. I'm just serious.
me
Into The Fire, chronicling the adventure.

My New Blog

#69602 Whiskey16

Whiskey16

    Gone Fishin'l

  • Members
  • 22,131 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Islamorada, Florida
  • Interests:back, if but for a smidge

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:08 PM

Piss off. I hate you cocksucker. die.

#69603 Pupsta

Pupsta

    FCPHA Chauffeur

  • Members
  • 8,419 posts
  • Location:Vegas baby!

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:11 PM

Whiskey16 said:

Piss off. I hate you cocksucker. die.
i love you too

#69604 renaedawn

renaedawn

    Country Famous

  • Members
  • 36,522 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:12 PM

jeff_536 said:

renaedawn said:

John - It's going fine. Thanks for asking. Sorry my little question to you last night got blown up into this big deal. I wasn't trying to insinuate that you were wrong about anything. I was merely inquiring why. I like to ask why. Why is not always an accusation. Hope you understand that. Sorry you're getting crapped on at work. Sunshine - Good morning.Norm - Yeah I know I was just lumping you in with the other 2 asscocks cause you happened to be posting at the same time as them. Guilty by association. ;)In the time it takes to load this page I'm sure all these opinions will have changed.Seriously - Can a mod help us out? Who do I gotta sleep with? Cause I'll do it. I'm just serious.
me
You? Really? I know you're the man behind the curtain and all but you can fix this too? You sure? Cause this is a horse of a different color.

#69605 renaedawn

renaedawn

    Country Famous

  • Members
  • 36,522 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:14 PM

Whiskey16 said:

Piss off. I hate you cocksucker. die.
You were talking to me, right? Let's get all this aggression out. I can think of some good uses for it.

#69606 mulhs82

mulhs82

    ghost

  • Members
  • 13,938 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philly

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:15 PM

renae no problem. i like to ask why myself. note: it is kinda slow.
You can only outrun the slowest one in the pack until you are the last one left.

I got a one-way ticket on a hell-bound train
With nothing to lose and nothing to gain

The look on her face, A waste of time
She won't let go, Gonna roll the dice

#69607 Whiskey16

Whiskey16

    Gone Fishin'l

  • Members
  • 22,131 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Islamorada, Florida
  • Interests:back, if but for a smidge

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:23 PM

renaedawn said:

Whiskey16 said:

Piss off. I hate you cocksucker. die.
You were talking to me, right? Let's get all this aggression out. I can think of some good uses for it.
No, the person I was saying this to directed me to say it to them. Besides, I'd never call you a cocksucker. You've always been more of a cum guzzler in my eyes. :wink:

#69608 mulhs82

mulhs82

    ghost

  • Members
  • 13,938 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philly

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:27 PM

well i made my first supply order with few casualties, i wonder if i'll get a raise???......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that'll never happen.note to self: self send email to get address for radio station in state college area.
You can only outrun the slowest one in the pack until you are the last one left.

I got a one-way ticket on a hell-bound train
With nothing to lose and nothing to gain

The look on her face, A waste of time
She won't let go, Gonna roll the dice

#69609 mulhs82

mulhs82

    ghost

  • Members
  • 13,938 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Philly

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:51 PM

going home now. cya
You can only outrun the slowest one in the pack until you are the last one left.

I got a one-way ticket on a hell-bound train
With nothing to lose and nothing to gain

The look on her face, A waste of time
She won't let go, Gonna roll the dice

#69610 renaedawn

renaedawn

    Country Famous

  • Members
  • 36,522 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 20 December 2005 - 02:52 PM

Okay, to alleviate this slowness, Nik is starting the FCPHA part deux right now as I type this. This should be the last post in this thread.Keith - Please lock this and sticky the new thread. :club: you Barbie.

#69611 GWCGWC

GWCGWC

    Poker Forum God

  • Members
  • 14,661 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Between Thought and Expression

Posted 20 December 2005 - 03:07 PM

mulhs82 said:

well i made my first supply order with few casualties, i wonder if i'll get a raise???......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! that'll never happen.note to self: self send email to get address for radio station in state college area.
I also like to ask why. When is the last time you've asked for a raise? If the answer is never or more than 6 months ago, I ask you why. If you get an employee review every 6 months or something, make sure it happens when it's supposed to.You have to ask for the sale or in this case a raise. If you don't ask, why would you get one? Also, I like to mention it over and over again to the point where it stops being funny and starts to annoy the boss. This is a passive/aggressive technique for getting the raise. I know you don't want to stay there, but is there another job you would prefer with the same company? If so, then ask for it. You could pull the old "I'm Sharron and I'm quiting! Oh, you are throwing thousands of dollars more per year at me to stay? That's very flattering. I accept." technique.Shit

#69612 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

    Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

  • Members
  • 37,794 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sudbury
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 20 December 2005 - 04:22 PM

Part deux?FUJS
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#69613 KDawgCometh

KDawgCometh

    old skool

  • Members
  • 15,174 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:the bebop
  • Interests:poker(duh), soccer, football, rugby, music, and film

Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:14 PM

renaedawn said:

Okay, to alleviate this slowness, Nik is starting the FCPHA part deux right now as I type this. This should be the last post in this thread.Keith - Please lock this and sticky the new thread. :club: you Barbie.
is this the true wish of everyone. If so, I will do it. I'll keep this stickied until we have the link archived for any new troopers
Wine Notes for those that care about such pretentious things

#69614 Nikki_N

Nikki_N

    FCPHA Angel

  • Members
  • 31,865 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:An epic too small to be tragic.
  • Favorite Poker Game:PLO8

Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:23 PM

KDawgCometh said:

renaedawn said:

Okay, to alleviate this slowness, Nik is starting the FCPHA part deux right now as I type this. This should be the last post in this thread.Keith - Please lock this and sticky the new thread. :club: you Barbie.
is this the true wish of everyone. If so, I will do it. I'll keep this stickied until we have the link archived for any new troopers
Lock it up, baby. It's taking too long to load.

#69615 SAM_Hard8

SAM_Hard8

    Mr. Aniston, FCP Right Wing Whacko

  • Members
  • 29,588 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Interests:Jennifer Aniston
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH

Posted 20 December 2005 - 05:32 PM

Nikki_N said:

KDawgCometh said:

renaedawn said:

Okay, to alleviate this slowness, Nik is starting the FCPHA part deux right now as I type this. This should be the last post in this thread.Keith - Please lock this and sticky the new thread. :club: you Barbie.
is this the true wish of everyone. If so, I will do it. I'll keep this stickied until we have the link archived for any new troopers
Lock it up, baby. It's taking too long to load.
2nd




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users