69614 replies to this topic

#41 MarionSauce

MarionSauce

Overworked college student

• Members
  • 2,458 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:14 AM

Hey sorry guys.. I actually have a busy day for once today, I have like no friends at work, for some reason everyone here hates me (maybe because of the really loud music, and my failed attempt to make my laboratory a club) , so I have one friend from h.s here, so I hang out with her for lunch.

#42 fryer98

fryer98

You missed....the EARTH!

• Members
  • 21,711 posts
  • Interests:playing/coaching ice hockey, BARS, this, that, WHAT?
  • Favorite Poker Game:Beeeeeeeeeerains!

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:15 AM

I've never thought about shooting them, but my room mate said he hear me yell "come on you MFin' dealer!" when I'm playing at home.....amung other profanity laced tirades.

#43 allinbluff35

allinbluff35

Inevitably Running Bad

• Members
  • 9,505 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:20 AM

people at the campus labs look at me really weird when I throw my hat, a pop bottle, or yell "are you f-n kidding, wtf clown" I get a lot of strange looks but then some frosty chick sitting next to me(school where girls outnumber guys 6/1) will ask what i'm doing so. . .
Only after you have lost everything, are you free to do anything.

#44 BilliardsBoy

BilliardsBoy

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 959 posts
  • Interests:Poker, Pool, Soccer, Eagles, Not Drinking

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:22 AM

Hey sorry guys.. I actually have a busy day for once today, I have like no friends at work, for some reason everyone here hates me (maybe because of the really loud music, and my failed attempt to make my laboratory a club) , so I have one friend from h.s here, so I hang out with her for lunch.
You have your friends here though, we don't hate you. As a matter of fact, some of us lust after you. :wink: Lunch is the best though, my favorite part of the day. I can only eat with coworkers though as I am out in East Jabumba****. For shame.
Check me out at http://tegandreamcrusher.blogspot.com

Also, if you play poker online and want some to get some of your rake back, www.rakebackheros.com has great deals and is run by jayistheman, so it's legit. Check it out, rakeback seriously makes a huge difference.

#45 fryer98

fryer98

You missed....the EARTH!

• Members
  • 21,711 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:24 AM

allinbluff35 said:

(school where girls outnumber guys 6/1)
Yea, I went to Purdue, must be nice. We were like 56 guys - 44 girls, but the 44 were...uhhh....yea....

#46 fryer98

fryer98

You missed....the EARTH!

• Members
  • 21,711 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:31 AM

Jay, nice rant in the "i know this shouldnt be in general, but. . ." thread. I've been wanting to say that to that dood after EVERY one of his posts.

#47 allinbluff35

allinbluff35

Inevitably Running Bad

• Members
  • 9,505 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:33 AM

New avatar, do you think it's a little to creepy?
Only after you have lost everything, are you free to do anything.

#48 fryer98

fryer98

You missed....the EARTH!

• Members
  • 21,711 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:35 AM

allinbluff35 said:

New avatar, do you think it's a little to creepy?
Not for a guy in hll.

#49 Wilderness

Wilderness

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:43 AM

I pretty much always brown bag it as well, its cheaper and with the wedding/house purchase coming up I need all the money I can get.Every now and then I'll just eat out, either at the food court in the museum or at the staff cafeteria (which really isn't that bad).
Jason

#50 BilliardsBoy

BilliardsBoy

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:43 AM

Yes, it is creepy.Yes, that guy Jay hit deserved it.Yes, I spelled hell wrong earlier, I apologize.No, I'm not on crack.

Also, if you play poker online and want some to get some of your rake back, www.rakebackheros.com has great deals and is run by jayistheman, so it's legit. Check it out, rakeback seriously makes a huge difference.

#51 fryer98

fryer98

You missed....the EARTH!

• Members
  • 21,711 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:46 AM

I put hll, cause I thought it would be censored. Thought that is why you did it.

#52 Wilderness

Wilderness

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 08:47 AM

BilliardsBoy said:

Yes, I'm on crack
That sounds about right.
Jason

#53 MarionSauce

MarionSauce

• Members
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:09 AM

Buying lunch is seriously another way to unnecessarily deplete your net worth, thus I get my mom to pack mine (ha ha), just like back in elementary. The caf here is pretty bad, very questionable ingredients as well as highly overpriced, and on top of that the caf ladies look me up and down like I'm some kind of stripper And I love Billiards on crack or not...too bad work banned MSN and AIM or I'd be talking to you b*tches during lunch

#54 jayistheman

jayistheman

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,815 posts
  • Interests:billiards, poker, sleep, software development, videogames, fly fishing, hiking, camping

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:20 AM

fryer98 said:

Jay, nice rant in the "i know this shouldnt be in general, but. . ."  thread.  I've been wanting to say that to that dood after EVERY one of his posts.
ty... i cant stand that prickits really nice to have our own little area of the forum.. this is cool

#55 MarionSauce

MarionSauce

• Members
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:24 AM

We should get Daniel to open a whole section for us :D, haha, that might be asking toooo much. Anyone have any funny stories about their boss catching them doing something they shouldn't??---I sleep with my whole body laying down on my desk (its quite a big desk) with a pillow and everything, and my boss caught me once, so I jumped up... I had all these sleep lines and dried drool all over my face.. he's like "Don't have much to do eh?" I'm such a co op student

#56 ChuckSty

ChuckSty

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:27 AM

i was always a much bigger fan of freebasing cocaine; or the occasional sniff of heroin.but someone told me i was too old for that and i needed to grow up. i thought about it awhile. and the it occured to me. i play in a rock band, and i love to play poker. are there any too more things conducive to being a drug user. there's really not, so i still allow myself an indulgence every now and then. after all neverneverland doesn't last forever.

#57 MarionSauce

MarionSauce

• Members
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:29 AM

digitalmonkey said:

I "work" 8:30 - 4:30 EST.I would love to waste my non-working life posting on this forum also but my home computer's IP address has been banned.  Please PM the mods and request on my behalf that they remove the ban.I am a social worker/recruiter.... and I have just decided that bottled water is the only way to go considering that water testers seem to spend way too much time on this forum.
HAHA It's so true. Me, Jay and Billiards? Clearly the water isn't getting checked while we're on FCP

#58 BilliardsBoy

BilliardsBoy

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:47 AM

Yea, actually, when the bathroom is full, I just pee in the finished water. A little present for all my customers.We def need our own section too by the way. Any yes, my boss caught me doing this, posting of FCP, and she wasn't a big fan. I was like "Uh, I'm waiting for an experiment to finish." I don't think she bought it.

#59 ChuckSty

ChuckSty

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 4,818 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:47 AM

yeah christ guys at least when i slack off thousands of people don't drink dirty poopoo water. in fact i'm not sure anyone notices when i don't do anything.and yes i have been caught playing at workbut not by the big boss. he would fire my ass. one time though the invite a friend thing was still up while he was coming toward my desk and i was ****ing freakig out. it was like a giant banner saying invite a friend to play at pacific poker and get 100 dollars, you know the ones the shut down ad. anyway my balls and heart are in my throat cause my boss is going "what the hell you doing over here nothing" kind of joking but kind of really wanting to see what i was doing. and i was trying to load up a spreadsheet. and then at the last second i just pushed the power button down low and said "i'm rebooting the computer froze up."i really don't think he bought it but whatever. i have all my poker sites hidden inside of other filees and stuff. it's great. granted if i get fired i really won't be that upset. in fact i'm really not cut out for this kind of shit anyway. but it's definitely nice to have a paycheck when you have a bad week at the tables.

#60 jayistheman

jayistheman

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,815 posts
  • Interests:billiards, poker, sleep, software development, videogames, fly fishing, hiking, camping

Posted 15 March 2005 - 09:48 AM

i definately wouldnt drink it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users