864 replies to this topic

#861 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

View PostSpademan, on Friday, January 8th, 2010, 2:05 PM, said:

Tilt?I came in, was awesome, then forgot about this thread till I saw LLY made a post.You don't have the brainpower to tilt me. You're just fodder for my beautiful misanthropy.
This post just sums you up completely. Your credibility is shot, your ideas meaningless, and anyone who resoonds to you further needs to be reminded of your "Beautiful Misanthropy".P.S. Dont need brainpower to tilt you. Your very existence tilts you. Very sad.
I dont suffer from delusions

I enjoy them

#862 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 05:10 PM

View Postcolonel Feathers, on Saturday, January 9th, 2010, 3:46 PM, said:

and anyone who resoonds to you further needs to be reminded of your "Beautiful Misanthropy".
You just resoonded to me. Don't you see that with your resoonse you've defeated your own post? If you resoond to this post you'll only make it worse. Better to withhold a resoonce and just take this verbal beating silently. Beautiful misanthropy continues.
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#863 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

View PostSpademan, on Saturday, January 9th, 2010, 5:10 PM, said:

You just resoonded to me. Don't you see that with your resoonse you've defeated your own post? If you resoond to this post you'll only make it worse. Better to withhold a resoonce and just take this verbal beating silently. Beautiful misanthropy continues.
Must reluctantly concede the point.

I enjoy them

#864 Spademan

Spademan

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 4,977 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 12:22 PM

View Postcolonel Feathers, on Sunday, January 10th, 2010, 2:04 PM, said:

Must reluctantly concede the point.
I refuse to accept your amiable concession and demand you continue polemic discourse!Meh. That's false vitriol -- someone conceding is my misanthropy's kryptonite.
'"Luck" is people taking the laws of probability personally; Luck is the excitement of bad math.'

#865 colonel Feathers

colonel Feathers

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,081 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 02:18 PM

Although condescension is indeed a tool of misanthropes, it loses something if not unleashed with haste.

I enjoy them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users