Sorry for the brag post, but I just made the final table of Event 2 and am a bit giddy about it :)If Daniel is out there: HELP!!!!:)Mark

Awesome Dude. See Mortensen is at the table too. I hope you got in the FCP apparel thing.
Since I don't really venture out of this forum I don't know what the FCP apparel thing is. Oh well.Yeah Carlos has position on me which sucks. He should have gone down 10th but woke up with Aces at the right time. He was monster chip leader at one point but got a bit too aggressive....Hopefully I can bring home a bracelet for FCP and not look like too much of a donkey.....Mark
Since I don't really venture out of this forum I don't know what the FCP apparel thing is. Oh well.Yeah Carlos has position on me which sucks. He should have gone down 10th but woke up with Aces at the right time. He was monster chip leader at one point but got a bit too aggressive....Hopefully I can bring home a bracelet for FCP and not look like too much of a donkey.....Mark
dude, congrats. GL, and hope you play at your best. I dont wanna give you advice, only because I've never played in an arena like that.Bring it home.
I started a thread for you in general, cause this is awesome....The FCP logo is that if you wear FCP t-shirt during the tourney you get a piece of DN's WSOP earnings... it's much bigger if you wear it at a final table. They may let you just wear an FCP hat or shirt for the final table and you'll get a good chunk of Daniel I thinik. Def. look into it.
Hey GL man!!!Def shoutout for FCP :club: Keep doing what your doing, and you'll be fine, maybe be a little aggressive on the people who kinda like they are in "awe" so to speakyeah gl
Like himself right? :D I'm gonna laught at you if I see you on TV not knowing how to stack all those chips mark.
Like himself right? :D I'm gonna laught at you if I see you on TV not knowing how to stack all those chips mark.
lolyou get what I mean, just stay calm, deep breathing exercises, dont **** up :club:
Man too bad your not wearing FCP stuff :/Some extra money to be made.
I've actually been approached by a ton of people wanting me to wear their stuff but I'm not willing to be a corporate shill :)I definitely will not be nervous. One of the Pros told my buddy I look like I'm in a home game. I ve had **** for cards this entire tourney so I've been ultra aggressive just to stay alive. been shoving all in whenever its reasonable. Whole table is tight soooo....we'll see. Ihate being onTV though and I have to go do an espn interview not. that I'm nervous about....Thanks for the support. Mark
I've actually been approached by a ton of people wanting me to wear their stuff but I'm not willing to be a corporate shill :club:I definitely will not be nervous. One of the Pros told my buddy I look like I'm in a home game. I ve had **** for cards this entire tourney so I've been ultra aggressive just to stay alive. been shoving all in whenever its reasonable. Whole table is tight soooo....we'll see. Ihate being onTV though and I have to go do an espn interview not. that I'm nervous about....Thanks for the support. Mark
Edit: you guys drew seats already?I don't man. Best thing in poker is free money.
I've actually been approached by a ton of people wanting me to wear their stuff but I'm not willing to be a corporate shill :)I definitely will not be nervous. One of the Pros told my buddy I look like I'm in a home game. I ve had **** for cards this entire tourney so I've been ultra aggressive just to stay alive. been shoving all in whenever its reasonable. Whole table is tight soooo....we'll see. Ihate being onTV though and I have to go do an espn interview not. that I'm nervous about....Thanks for the support. Mark
Man this is fantabulistic!!!Good luck I will be refreshing card player every five seconds.FCP gear thing sounds like a good deal though. Esp since you do frequent.. But respect your position on the matter.

Still in second... he must be staying low cause they didn't say anything about him. althought here's another cardplayer gem....Don Zewin moves all in preflop for around $230,000. It is fold around to Carlos Mortensen on the small blind who makes the call. Zewin shows 10heart 10club and Mortensen is behind with Adiamond Qspade. The board of Qheart 5diamond 5heart 6heart 3diamond does not improve Mortensen and Zewin doubles up.

Still in second... he must be staying low cause they didn't say anything about him. althought here's another cardplayer gem....Don Zewin moves all in preflop for around $230,000. It is fold around to Carlos Mortensen on the small blind who makes the call. Zewin shows 10heart 10club and Mortensen is behind with Adiamond Qspade. The board of Qheart 5diamond 5heart 6heart 3diamond does not improve Mortensen and Zewin doubles up.
Queens don't beat tens anymore, it all part of the new math

busted out. will give all details tonight sometime. Total donkey play. Thought guy had small pair and he and I have a lot of history so I tried to push him.Problem was, didn't need to make the move. was dominating table. lost a large 50/50 and within an orbit was back. Anyway happy with my play but my last hand was bad. Just bad. Want to throw up.Mark

those blinds are kinda big for the stacks already... not really bad... but still not that good either.
Nature of the 1500 buyin events...you start with 1500 chips but blinds are still, I think 25/25 to start.