• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Huskers20

Huskers20

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:15 AM

Huskers20 of Dabears over Naismith of Unmentionables.We were able to play. Thanks go out to FCP info ( I believe, for helping out Naismith.)In a 28 minute grueling match Huskers20 still gets the victory.Naismith made a good call on a bluff early that set me down under 1k then he had me worked down to 500. When I got aces and slow played them to double up.Then we got back to even and battled back and forth there for a while. Then the two final hands. i raised pre flop he reraised me i smooth called. flop comes small, he bets 300 i raise to 600 he takes his time and folds. Next hand i get pocket tens. I believe naismith raised a small amount into me i pushed 800 which was all in for him he called w/ Ace eight, turn was an eight to give him a few more outs, but the tens hold.Very well played Naismith and I am glad we were able to.Huskers20Steve

#2 Naismith

Naismith

Perry Friedman: I was planning on reloaded through Naismith

• Members
  • 4,556 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:No Limit Crazy Pineapple

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:46 AM

View PostHuskers20, on Sunday, June 25th, 2006, 9:15 AM, said:

Huskers20 of Dabears over Naismith of Unmentionables.Unfortunately in a forfeit due to despositing issues.Thanks for at least being there and keeping me informed Naismith sorry it didn't get worked out for you.
No problem. I appreciate you waiting. I would've liked to have played you. :club:
Peace,
Jay

#3 Huskers20

Huskers20

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 11:08 AM

28 minutesHuskers20 of Dabears over Naismith of Unmentionables.

#4 Smokewagons

Smokewagons

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 810 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 03:59 PM

View PostHuskers20, on Sunday, June 25th, 2006, 3:08 PM, said:

28 minutesHuskers20 of Dabears over Naismith of Unmentionables.
Great Job Huskers!! You've single handedly kept us in this thing. Way to go man!

#5 leftygolfer

leftygolfer

Back and better than ever

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Interests:Making the correct decisions

Posted 25 June 2006 - 05:54 PM

Posted Image
QUOTE (speedz99 @ Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find you all to be unfunny and annoying.

Ok, I think I'm going to venture out of the house for the first time in a few days. A round of golf in the sun will do me some good.

Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your legacy.
-Jack Nicklaus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users