Dutch Is On Myspace

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting the over/under of how many 14yr old girls get harrassed today at 35.Edit: I actually looked at it and its hilarious.
I'm planning a project. Give me a few hours, this could get humorous.

I like your friends.Female 26 years old and I like sex.. but I always like to be on the bottom... being on top is too much work heheeh...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 Some Important Tips for Typing Like a GirlOnce again, I won't be following all of my advice, given that The Friendly John Project (referred to by the public as Project Lindsey) is intended to push limits, but here are some tips to help the common literate man type like a 14 year-old girl:Kiss the apostrophe goodbye.No caps. Ever. If you were pretending to be a 15 year-old boy, we might go with all caps. And a true master can use an all cap word from time to time, but I don't recommend this for beginners.No commas, unless they can't be avoided. In fact, I have a special keyboard without a Shift or Apostrophe key, and a little fold down box over the comma, so I don't hit it on accident. Which brings up the next point...The expression "on accident" will be used in place of the grammatically withstandable, "by accident."And everything you type can, and should, end with lol, and an arbitrary number of periods..........lol...........................................!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................
priceless.