• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 No_Neck

No_Neck

this is how i roll

• Members
  • 11,522 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 07:31 PM

winning team: (Cigar Lovers)winning player: (No Neck)losing team: (CC riders)losing player: (Acesfull3333)time of match 31 minutesAcesfull started off the night winning a $360 pot right off the bat.a few hands later No_Neck gets caught bluffing on the flush draw and he is down a few more chips.Then a huge pot in which AcesFull expertly plays the flush against my turned pair of aces. And No_Neck is down to $810 in chips.Then No_Neck fires back,No_Neck calls the big blind and Acesfull checks, The flop comes Ah 4s 2h Acesfull bets $20 No_Neck calls the turn brings the 5h acesfull bets $40 No_Neck calls, the river brings a Kc Acesfull checks No_Neck pushes and No_Neck shows Qh 3C for the straight.Then No_Neck got lucky and flopped a three 4's with A kicker and was able to widdle down the stack of Acesfull until the final hand which is kind of a cold deck.Seat 1: No_Neck0 ($2,410 in chips)Seat 8: acesfull3333 ($590 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSacesfull3333 posts blind ($10), No_Neck0 posts blind ($20).PRE-FLOPacesfull3333 bets $30, No_Neck0 calls $20.FLOP [board cards 9S,4H,7H ]No_Neck0 bets $70, acesfull3333 bets $550 and is all-in, No_Neck0 bets $960.TURN [board cards 9S,4H,7H,KS ]RIVER [board cards 9S,4H,7H,KS,10H ]SHOWDOWNNo_Neck0 shows [ 9H,5C ]acesfull3333 shows [ 8H,8S ]No_Neck0 wins $480, No_Neck0 wins $1,180.15 minutes and Cigar Lovers has a win in the books.

#2 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,052 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 19 June 2006 - 08:02 PM

Nice job, Ties us with the Cheap Thieves, and gives us good shot at wild carding as a back up plan
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.” ― George Orwell

#3 jayboogie

jayboogie

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 01:22 PM

View PostBalloon guy, on Tuesday, June 20th, 2006, 12:02 AM, said:

Nice job, Ties us with the Cheap Thieves, and gives us our only shot of making the playoffs via Wildcard
FYP

#4 Balloon guy

Balloon guy

Respect my Raises!!!!!!

• Members
  • 23,052 posts
  • Interests:Cigars, Flying, Golf, Bible
  • Favorite Poker Game:Golf

Posted 20 June 2006 - 03:40 PM

View Postjayboogie, on Tuesday, June 20th, 2006, 2:22 PM, said:

FYP
I laughed out loud at this.Good luck next week, you have a division leader.We have a division cellar dweller.I like our odds for next weeks standings!
I use my cigar smoke as idiot repellent

“Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.” ― George Orwell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users