Daniel Needs To Go Kojack

Not trying to insult or be mean. I'm lucky to have a full head of hair, I just know I would be doing something about it if I were losing it and had gobs of money to correct it. Or just go Kojack....I feel flames.

I think the "messy" look makes things look worse. The previous style with the highlights and combed forward worked better.Did anyone else notice that the picture with Brian and the picture in the rotating banner are the exact same picture? The one with Brian muct be a composite. I can't get a good enough look before it rotates off though - anyone else see this?

One word: Ouch
I dunno, I don't think Daniel would look anything like me if he shaved his head.
14lohol.jpg
I take it back; that's kind of uncanny.
Not trying to insult or be mean. I'm lucky to have a full head of hair, I just know I would be doing something about it if I were losing it and had gobs of money to correct it. Or just go Kojack....I feel flames.
It's always the guys with the full head of hair saying **** about people who are balding. I'm hanging on to every last thread of hair as long as I can.
  • 6 months later...
It's always the guys with the full head of hair saying **** about people who are balding. I'm hanging on to every last thread of hair as long as I can.
By doing this, you're effectively calling someone's bet with a weak hand, knowing that you'll lose at a showdown. By taking it all off, you're reraising all in!What type of a player are you?
By doing this, you're effectively calling someone's bet with a weak hand, knowing that you'll lose at a showdown. By taking it all off, you're reraising all in!What type of a player are you?
Well...since I just pushed all in with QJ sooooooted...I apparently am a really bad player.
Dealer: The bet's 5000 to you, Mr. Negreanu is all-in.Lil' Jon: WHAT?Dealer: 5000 to you sirLil' Jon: WHAT?Dealer: The bet is 5000. Would you like to call?Lil' Jon: The pot is laying me almost 5 to 1 on my money, so while I think I need to hit my flush to call this gentleman's bet, I'm getting the proper odds.Dealer: You call?Lil Jon: YEAAHHHH
That is hilarious! :club: