This Is Why I Am A Vegan

ok this is not for the people who are weak in the stomache.these videos actaully made m cry for hours after watching these.they have changed my life forever.again dont watch these if you are easily made sick by such things as:animals being suffocated, drowned, electrocuted, bashed, skinned alive, stuffed with emalming fluid before they are dead (imagine having boiling water injected into your body), and gassed all for food, fur, and cheap trinkets.http://www.petatv.com/veg.html

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sometimes I see the afterlife run by cows and they have holocaust museum's but there are no pictures of Hitler just Ray KrocBut as Vincent Vega said "Bacon taste good"

you cried for Hours??hahaha
Very nice, I had forgotten about that link... nh.
But mass genocide never tasted sooooooooo good.
QFTMy favorite part of the video is when they were torturing the chickens... man that was hilarious! Thanks for posting this CU... All my friends and I will get some great laughs out of this for years to come. This reminds me... I'm out of BBQ sauce.

yes, i agree its sad that they are being slaughterd and suchhowever, animals have a high tolerance to pain, obviously not high enough to stop from feeling their head being pulled off, but.lets be honest, watching animals hunt and kill prey is just as grussom.

yes, i agree its sad that they are being slaughterd and suchhowever, animals have a high tolerance to pain, obviously not high enough to stop from feeling their head being pulled off, but.lets be honest, watching animals hunt and kill prey is just as grussom.
I'd like to think we'd be better than animals but I've eaten enough vegetables in my life to make up a small cobb salad so sorry dudes pass the A1
I'd like to think we'd be better than animals but I've eaten enough vegetables in my life to make up a small cobb salad so sorry dudes pass the A1
well duh,plus, lots of vitamines and protein in meats.
well duh,plus, lots of vitamines and protein in meats.
you can get the vitamines and protein from many other sources other than through meat.im fine with the jokes, i expected them but i hope that through sharing this i might have maybe showed some of the smarter people on this forum that killing and eating animals is just plain wrong, and joke all you like, part of all you jokers know this
that is not as grueson or cruel, plus it is natural they cant help it.we CAN help it, we can stop doing this, just stop eating animals
Lmao."The Rev. Al Sharpton Takes On KFC" I laughed.
you can get the vitamines and protein from many other sources other than through meat.im fine with the jokes, i expected them but i hope that through sharing this i might have maybe showed some of the smarter people on this forum that killing and eating animals is just plain wrong, and joke all you like, part of all you jokers know this
What about animals killing people? Is that ok?As for eating meat, I don't think about how it was killed, just how it takes.Also anyone read about this: Whole Foods bans sale of live lobsters

I can find videos of humans doing this to eachother.Boycott humans.Dude, this is illegal. It's apples and oranges. The way to kill animals for food is strictly regulated. Taking examples of illegal activities and extrapolating that to, "eating meat is immoral," is fallacy.You live in a country that was built off factory work (in the 1800's) that made Soviet Russian during WWII look like a picnic. Yet you still live here.Eating meat is theorized to be one of the reasons why we are king on Earth. It's what we do.

you can get the vitamines and protein from many other sources other than through meat.im fine with the jokes, i expected them but i hope that through sharing this i might have maybe showed some of the smarter people on this forum that killing and eating animals is just plain wrong, and joke all you like, part of all you jokers know thisthat is not as grueson or cruel, plus it is natural they cant help it.we CAN help it, we can stop doing this, just stop eating animals
ummm... lets see, A - most vitamines or sources or protein that you refer to as a Vegan are supplements. If you want to argue science, religion, and history, than you're in for a long battle. Other than that, we need to assume natural sources of protein are Good for our growth and everyday activities.Also, i have yet to see any native tribes any where in the world not eat meat.So if you want to say that animals eat meat by nature, so do humans.You can argue the prehistoric development of homosapiens and evolution, with examples of primates but let me remind you, which species dominates??also, if you've ever taken anthropology, you'd know that homosapiens were the only bi-pedal species to survive. which means we pwn

Anyone who thinks torturing an animal is hillarious is nothing short of a moron and a scumbag. You are an embarrasment to the human race for that comment.Animals prey on other animals out of necessity. Humans do it for reasons of exploitation.Vitamins and protein can be obtained through other means.BTW, I eat meat every single day. But I don't even attempt to justify my actions with BS excuses about protein or vitamins. It's an addiction I am battling and one I intend to win in time.OP: I didn't watch the video. I wouldn't be able to get through it. I am filled with extreme rage when I see these things. But make no mistake, I am not and will not ever hide my head in the sand on this issue.Unfortunately, this post is much more likely to attract those that oppose your position than those that agree with you. This is a dying world, we are the culprits and the rest of the species on this planet are the victims of our actions. Anyone who doesn't see that, and sadly there are many, needs to get their head out of their a$$ and take a look around.Insulation and appathy = pathetic existence.Sorry, this hit a nerve. Flame away.

ummm... lets see, A - most vitamines or sources or protein that you refer to as a Vegan are supplements. If you want to argue science, religion, and history, than you're in for a long battle. Other than that, we need to assume natural sources of protein are Good for our growth and everyday activities.Also, i have yet to see any native tribes any where in the world not eat meat.So if you want to say that animals eat meat by nature, so do humans.You can argue the prehistoric development of homosapiens and evolution, with examples of primates but let me remind you, which species dominates??also, if you've ever taken anthropology, you'd know that homosapiens were the only bi-pedal species to survive. which means we pwn
\Much of this argument is true, however, the "tribes" that eat meat do not exhaust their food supply in the name of exploitation. They eat what the "need" to. Plus, for the most part, it does not involve torture. However, you could argue that some of the religios rituals of sacrifice can be considered such.And the fact that our species dominates this planet is not necessarily a good thing for this planet.
And the fact that our species dominates this planet is not necessarily a good thing for this planet.
We're not here to babysit the planet... we're here to take care of ourselves.And meat makes me happy./End Thread
for the record native tribes do not torture, beat up, drown, or slaughter animals as we do. they kill because they have seen animals do the same thing and have passed it down through generations, they eat what they need and leave the rest.we actually dont need to eat the ammount we do, infact we dont need to eat it at all.if you want to talk science, religion, history you my friend are in for a long battle.just for the record i dont hate you, and i dont consider you my enemy.i just completley disagree with you on the matter
\Much of this argument is true, however, the "tribes" that eat meat do not exhaust their food supply in the name of exploitation. They eat what the "need" to. Plus, for the most part, it does not involve torture. However, you could argue that some of the religios rituals of sacrifice can be considered such.And the fact that our species dominates this planet is not necessarily a good thing for this planet.
k, tell you what.You live on a small planet called earth with 6.5 billion other people, and from what we would accumulate over time, Billions upon billions of chickens pigs and other animals.so when your house is no longer infested with ants, but rather chickens, than what?