Kings In The Hole Def. Lost Leader

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:39 AM

Winning Team: Kings in The HoleLosing Team: Lost LeaderWinning Player: NutzbusterLosing Player: OolongFCP (GWCGWC)Start Time: 1 PM ESTTotal time played: 19 minutesPretty uneventful match until the one big hand. We were about even for a good 15 minutes when I had Q-10 and made 2 pair on the turn. I went all in and he called with K-Q. That held up and left him crippled with around 250 left. It was not long until we were all in again with him on a draw that missed.GG to GWCGWC.Kings rolling along... :club:

#2 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,378 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:41 AM

(no clue what happened there ^^^)Obviously that was me, lol.TO make if offiical...Winning Team: Kings in The HoleLosing Team: Lost LeaderWinning Player: NutzbusterLosing Player: OolongFCP (GWCGWC)Start Time: 1 PM ESTTotal time played: 19 minutesPretty uneventful match until the one big hand. We were about even for a good 15 minutes when I had Q-10 and made 2 pair on the turn. I went all in and he called with K-Q. That held up and left him crippled with around 250 left. It was not long until we were all in again with him on a draw that missed.GG to GWCGWC.Kings rolling along...

F Cancer

#3 dbrent2

dbrent2

FORE RIGHT!!!

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • Interests:GOLF and CARDS
  • Favorite Poker Game:Whatever game I am playing at the moment

Posted 11 June 2006 - 02:09 PM

View Postnutzbuster, on Sunday, June 11th, 2006, 12:41 PM, said:

(no clue what happened there ^^^)Obviously that was me, lol.TO make if offiical...Winning Team: Kings in The HoleLosing Team: Lost LeaderWinning Player: NutzbusterLosing Player: OolongFCP (GWCGWC)Start Time: 1 PM ESTTotal time played: 19 minutesPretty uneventful match until the one big hand. We were about even for a good 15 minutes when I had Q-10 and made 2 pair on the turn. I went all in and he called with K-Q. That held up and left him crippled with around 250 left. It was not long until we were all in again with him on a draw that missed.GG to GWCGWC.Kings rolling along...
I love seeing these posts! Keep up the good work Nutz!!!
“Erick Lindgren and Erik Seidel have very different styles. As you can see Lindgren wears his cap backwards and it’s slightly faded. While Seidel wears a newer cap, facing forward” — Kenna James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users