• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Huskers20

Huskers20

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:19 AM

Huskers20 of Dabears defeated Theraflew of 5150's17minutesI got the early small lead. Then made a call w/ my str8, w/ 4 to a flush on the board but he didn't have one. Then I turned a flush.Then it was time for thera to suck out. As i had kk vs. his q?, flop aaq we got it all in (700 or so) and he rivered a queen For a 2 outer, not 3. J/k thera. Back to almost even.Then just winning some pots. I did have aces that weren't shown, flopped a set, thera did fold to a reraise.Last hand i flopped top pair he turned a oesd, and we got it in for last 450 and I held. Good match thera.

#2 Theraflu

Theraflu

I like beer.

• Members
  • 7,072 posts
  • Interests:Addictions

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:45 AM

deck was hitting you pretty good to start, the call with the 4 flush was probably the key hand early on. i dont think i flopped top pair more than maybe once, and not many pocket pairs either. i also shouldnt have reraised you in another hand, i folded to that bet on the river, i didnt have anything. i got too aggressive with nothing, but sitting around waiting for cards just isnt something i like to do. well played husker.
I'd lend a hand, but it's stuck in the fist and gun position.

#3 leftygolfer

leftygolfer

Back and better than ever

• Members
  • 3,995 posts
  • Interests:Making the correct decisions

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image
QUOTE (speedz99 @ Monday, May 4th, 2009, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find you all to be unfunny and annoying.

Ok, I think I'm going to venture out of the house for the first time in a few days. A round of golf in the sun will do me some good.

Watch your thoughts; they become your words. Watch your words; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character; it becomes your legacy.
-Jack Nicklaus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users