• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gary21212121

gary21212121

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 12:33 PM

Winning team: Team RamrodWinning Player: Gary212121Losing team: Cheap TheivesLosing Player: Jayboogie23Time of match: 20 minutesTeam ramrod acctually showed up and played this week. That alone was an accomplishment. Tough game for jayboogie, everytime he picked up a pair it was 3rd pair against my 2nd pair, or something along those lines. But as we both agreed thats poker, especially heads up.

#2 gary21212121

gary21212121

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 12:43 PM

forgot to add the final handthis point i have a little over 2,000 jay has a little under 1,000I picked up A-2 off in the BB.. jay boogie limps in and i call... the flop comes somthing along the lines of A-7-3.. i lead out and jay boogie raises me.... i think about it then call... the turn comes 2... i check it to jay and he leads out for around half the pot ...i re raise him his last 400 chips.... after some thought he calls.. showing A-8... the turn is a blank...

#3 jayboogie

jayboogie

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 12:45 PM

Yeah, I didn't win many showdowns, maybe a couple. I just picked up some small pots here and there to stay afloat. Missed a ton of draws as well, oh well it's part of the game. .That last hand with the A8, I could have possibly got away from when you made 2 pair on the turn, but I would have been very shortstacked if I folded it. I always hate going broke with 1 pair, but I was just hoping you had like A6 or A4, something like that, wasn't too far off from A2 I guess :club: Still it was a pretty good match, lots of small pots which is always fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users