• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pulsejet

pulsejet

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:16 AM

Winning Team:Ghost Of ElvisWinning Player:PulsejetLosing Team:Team CanadaLosing Player:Lindros880Time Of Match:14 min.Key hand was played early on when i floped a straight holding 89 off with flop of 6-7-10.After that hand i held a 3-1 chip lead till the last hand.In that hand i held AK while Lindros had Q9 He floped a Q and i turned an ACE to end the match.

#2 lindros88

lindros88

Poker Forum Newbie

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 09:19 AM

View Postpulsejet, on Sunday, May 21st, 2006, 9:16 AM, said:

Winning Team:Ghost Of ElvisWinning Player:PulsejetLosing Team:Team CanadaLosing Player:Lindros880Time Of Match:14 min.Key hand was played early on when i floped a straight holding 89 off with flop of 6-7-10.After that hand i held a 3-1 chip lead till the last hand.In that hand i held AK while Lindros had Q9 He floped a Q and i turned an ACE to end the match.
GG PulsejetI was a little jillted that I couldn't get onto the HU table after registering. I think you had like a 1680-1320 lead or so from the getgo. I had three 7s that hand where you flopped the st8. That AK last hand is the way I've been winning my matches so turnaround is fair play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users