#21 sloshr

sloshr

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 754 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:mixed, esp with badugi

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:28 PM

View Postalf13, on Monday, May 15th, 2006, 2:18 PM, said:

I remembered that...sloshr asked for analysis and I said that he screamed HEEEEHAW when he called the final allin bet on that flop.I ripped his play in a civilized matter, but custom is just stating his opinion.
I did not call an all-in, I pushed, and I pushed enough chips that he might lay down a medium ace, but unfortunately that was not what he had. Not the greatest play, but not as donkish as you made it sound. Just sayin.Enough from me now, Custom and Vatche can resume their fight. I'm not taking either side on that one.

#22 alf13

alf13

THREE Time...THREE Time...

• Members
  • 4,595 posts

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:50 PM

View Postsloshr, on Monday, May 15th, 2006, 7:28 PM, said:

I did not call an all-in, I pushed, and I pushed enough chips that he might lay down a medium ace, but unfortunately that was not what he had. Not the greatest play, but not as donkish as you made it sound. Just sayin.Enough from me now, Custom and Vatche can resume their fight. I'm not taking either side on that one.
Sorry about that..I thought Daniel bet, you raised, he pushed and you called.So it was you bet, daniel raised and you pushed?

#23 sloshr

sloshr

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 754 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:mixed, esp with badugi

Posted 15 May 2006 - 03:57 PM

View Postalf13, on Monday, May 15th, 2006, 4:50 PM, said:

Sorry about that..I thought Daniel bet, you raised, he pushed and you called.So it was you bet, daniel raised and you pushed?
That's correct. I believe I bet 225 (1/2 pot), he made it 500 and I pushed for around 1300 total (raise of 800).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users