• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 steve7stud

steve7stud

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:21 PM

Winning Team: Checky and FriendsWinning Player: steve7studOpposing Team: Ghosts of ElvisOpposing Player: SergeTime of Match: Pretty short.Good Game.
If you hear a voice within you saying, "You are not a painter," then by all means paint - and that voice will be silenced.

Vincent Van Gogh

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:24 PM

View Poststeve7stud, on Sunday, May 14th, 2006, 12:21 PM, said:

Winning Team: Checky and FriendsWinning Player: steve7studOpposing Team: Ghosts of ElvisOpposing Player: SergeTime of Match: Pretty short.Good Game.
Tourney was basically over after the first hand...When I had Q3 of hearts on a board of 33A....big bet on flop I call...Turn is checked..RIver is an ace I bet and he calls...after that was just a grind that eventually Steve pulled out..good game

#3 sleuthis

sleuthis

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 744 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:27 PM

View Poststeve7stud, on Sunday, May 14th, 2006, 12:21 PM, said:

SO PRETTY SHORT CONVERTS TO WHAT?FORTUNATELY I WATCHED THIS MATCH.......21 MINUTES......WHICH BTW IS NOT PRETTY SHORT.

#4 steve7stud

steve7stud

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:45 PM

View Postsleuthis, on Sunday, May 14th, 2006, 1:27 PM, said:

SO PRETTY SHORT CONVERTS TO WHAT?FORTUNATELY I WATCHED THIS MATCH.......21 MINUTES......WHICH BTW IS NOT PRETTY SHORT.
Pretty short converts to what I believe to be a fairly short match. Seems like you're reading into this a bit too much. If 21 minutes in not a short match than so be it. I didn't time the match, and my hat is off to my opponent. I'm gracious when I win, and gracious when I lose. I don't see the need for someone else to come in and explain my match to me.
If you hear a voice within you saying, "You are not a painter," then by all means paint - and that voice will be silenced.

Vincent Van Gogh

#5 custom36

custom36

FCP Veteran, Politico

• Members
  • 16,157 posts
  • Favorite Poker Game:Limit Hold'em

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:49 PM

View Postsleuthis, on Sunday, May 14th, 2006, 3:27 PM, said:

Posted Image:club:

#6 steve7stud

steve7stud

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 01:52 PM

View Postcustom36, on Sunday, May 14th, 2006, 2:49 PM, said:

Posted Image:club:
Warning? lol

Vincent Van Gogh

#7 fleung22

fleung22

PokerStars Global Events Rep (PokerStars Macau)

• Members
  • 7,006 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:15 PM

View Poststeve7stud, on Sunday, May 14th, 2006, 1:45 PM, said:

Pretty short converts to what I believe to be a fairly short match. Seems like you're reading into this a bit too much. If 21 minutes in not a short match than so be it. I didn't time the match, and my hat is off to my opponent. I'm gracious when I win, and gracious when I lose. I don't see the need for someone else to come in and explain my match to me.
Don't be a dickhead. Sleuthis has to monitor and track 32 teams with over 70 players.One of those stats is time so when you write down "pretty short" what is the guy supposed to put in the box? Help the guy out man...he's here to assist us all.

#8 Vatche

Vatche

Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 02:24 PM

View Poststeve7stud, on Sunday, May 14th, 2006, 2:45 PM, said:

hes our commisioner and it states in the rules that you need to post the time of match, and "pretty short" dosen't cut it.the instructions are simple, here is a link for you.http://www.fullconta...showtopic=57816

#9 steve7stud

steve7stud

Poker Forum Veteran

• Members
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:24 PM

View PostVatche, on Sunday, May 14th, 2006, 3:24 PM, said:

hes our commisioner and it states in the rules that you need to post the time of match, and "pretty short" dosen't cut it.the instructions are simple, here is a link for you.http://www.fullconta...showtopic=57816
All three of you are absolutely right. I WAS supposed to put the time of the match in there. My sincerest apologies to sleuthis. And I thank both of you for bringing it to my attention, as well as providing a link.

Vincent Van Gogh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users