1 reply to this topic

#1 JesterSB

JesterSB

Poker Forum Nut

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Interests:hmmm, poker

Posted 14 May 2006 - 09:36 AM

Winning team: Team Arenasplayer: JesterSBOpponent: Team Ramrodplayer: gary212121time of match: 29 minutesPlay started with us going back and forth between 1300 and 1700 chips. Eventually I got a 2K to 1K chip lead when the following hand came up. I had KT and raised PF and the flop came K93. I bet the pot, he calls. turn is a 4. I bet the pot, he goes all in and I call. He has 55 and catches a 5 on the river for the 2 outer to go ahead 2K to 1K. I work my way back to 1300 and this hand happens. I have JsJh. flop comes Khxhx. he bets half the pot I call. turn xh he bets half the pot I call. river is another heart and he goes all in. I call, and he shows the busted straight draw and I go up 2400 to 600. A hand later I have KT again, and the flop comes 89T. I raise, he pushes with J8 I call, and he gets no help and Team Arenas is off the schnide!
'Can't do much damage with that, now could we? Perhaps it should have been 'the rule of wrist'.'

#2 gilbertology

gilbertology

o0o

• Members
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:00 PM

Great job jester, maybe now we can finally catch some breaks and suckouts in future matches :club:
Fully loaded satellites
will conquer nothing but our minds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users