No Wonder I Hear Of Police Shootings In Indiana

Indiana cops are fucking soul-less asshats. Oh my fucking God, this is just so ridiculous.I'm on my way to work tonight, and heading into McDonald's to get some food. There was yellow light at the intersection before I get to McDonald's, and I figure I can beat it, as it at just changed. Sure enough, it's still yellow when I go through, and I get into McDonald's.As soon as I get into the parking lot, I see the red and blue lights of Fishers' finest behind me...you have got to be fucking kidding me.Pig asshat: Hi, I'm asshat maximus of the Fishers' Police Department, and I stopped you because you ran a red light.Hanguk: Sir, that light was yellow when I entered the intersection.Pig asshat: It was red. I had the green light when I went through.Hanguk: No disrespect sir, but it wasn't. It was yellow on my end, it just turned yellow when I get 10 feet to the line. I looked up as I entered the intersection.Pig asshat: Not it wasn't. It was red. Let me see your license and registration.Hanguk: What? You don't understand. It was yellow.Pig asshat: I understand completely. License and registration, kid.Hanguk: ARRRRGHHHHHHH *pulls out license and registration (I'm also borrowing my friends car)*Pig asshat: *swipes it* This car isn't registered to you.Hanguk: I know. It's a friend's, he let me borrow it while he was in New Hampshire visiting his girlfriend.Pig asshat: What's his name?Hanguk: *name ommitted for proctection of the innocent who are not me*Pig asshat: One minute.Fifteen minutes later.Pig asshat: Ok, here's your license back. I issued you a citation and a notice to appear for ignoring automatic traffic signals. Instructions on how to pay and fight it are included. Be sure to slow down. (I kid you not about that last sentence) *Quickly walks off*Hanguk: *rolling up window and contemplating the last statement* WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!OMFGWTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneThis is absolutely the gayest thing that's ever happened. I am just absolutely pissed. And I'm sitting at work knowing today is not going to be a good day at work.OMFG. Just how in the hell do they rationalize that?! I seriously do. I understand why Indiana cops get shot. They give gay tickets like this, and people see how much they cost (as compared to other states), and just shoot them over it. I sort of don't blame them, my conscience just doesn't let me stoop to that low though.I actually have a friend who said he would talk to one of his friends who is supposedly a private investigator/bounty hunter (I know, again wtf?) who could probably get me out of this ticket, and offered to talk to him. And yeah, I am. The dude actually just recently got my friend's money back on a speeding ticket a la, again, Fishers' finest.Just as a forewarning though, if you drive through Indiana, be sure to stop at ALL yellow lights, lest you get a ticket yourself.*waits for JBradburn to chime in with an anti-Noblesville joke* :club:

That really sucks, out here a lot of the cops are royal a$$holes like the one you just encountered.
i know about illinois cops. maybe not the larger areas, but i was from small town southern illinois, i seriously know about illinois cops. i got pulled over by a state trooper for going 75 in a 55 once. understandable though.besides, i was friends with the police chief in town, and i know one of the judges in the county by first name, so i was able to get it written off.this, however, is unacceptable, and gay. they should be stopping the bigger stuff, not stopping people for running yellow lights.
i know about illinois cops. maybe not the larger areas, but i was from small town southern illinois, i seriously know about illinois cops. i got pulled over by a state trooper for going 75 in a 55 once. understandable though.besides, i was friends with the police chief in town, and i know one of the judges in the county by first name, so i was able to get it written off.this, however, is unacceptable, and gay. they should be stopping the bigger stuff, not stopping people for running yellow lights.
gahhahahaaha

Cops in North Dakota are horrible. We don't have much for crime so they have to find other things to keep them busy. Every weekend they go under cover at liquor stores and follow random young people to see if they are providing for minors. They bust highschool parties with smiles on thier faces like they are making out city a safer place. A buddy of mine reveived a ticket for going 3 miles over the limit. I was a $6 ticket lol.

My dad got pulled over for going to slow. He was in an unfamiliar part of town looking for a street when he got pulled over for going 20 in a 25.

A buddy of mine reveived a ticket for going 3 miles over the limit. I was a $6 ticket lol.
I'd gladly take that in to the courthouse. Better than the $151 I'm gonna have to shell out for this. OVER 2/3 of that is for Fees and Taxes.I kid you not. It costs more for the court to process a ticket than the ticket itself. And I remember it not being this much in southern illinois.
I'd gladly take that in to the courthouse. Better than the $151 I'm gonna have to shell out for this. OVER 2/3 of that is for Fees and Taxes.
Take yours to court. If you are lucky the officer won't show up and you get out of it. Atleast that's the way it works in North Dakota.I would'nt even bother fighting a $6 ticket. The 1.5+ hours it would take to drive to the courthouse and present your case isn't worth the money.
My dad got pulled over for going to slow. He was in an unfamiliar part of town looking for a street when he got pulled over for going 20 in a 25.
My grandfather had the same thing happen. Only he chronically drove slow, and he was doing 20 in a 55.
Take yours to court. If you are lucky the officer won't show up and you get out of it. Atleast that's the way it works in North Dakota.I would'nt even bother fighting a $6 ticket. The 1.5+ hours it would take to drive to the courthouse and present your case isn't worth the money.
i would hope not. but like i said, i just had a friend get a speeding ticket in fishers, the cop was a jerk-off to him when he pulled him over, then wrote on his notes on the ticket that he filed at the department (which my friend's PI buddy read), "Suspect was an arrogant *******." And they couldn't get it written off because of the assholiness of the cop, and he actually showed up to court.It isn't the same cop as me, but I'm just never that lucky in life.Plus, this is going to take money out of me trying to get home for my mom's wedding. i'm taking the train home, cuts a little bit of hassle, and with gas prices as high as they are, i wouldn't like a 5 hour drive.on top of that, i still need to get clothes for the wedding.i seriously think indianapolis police have watched super troopers one too many times.

Indy cops can't even compete with how bad the cops were in Evansville....and I can speak from experience as I have lived in both towns. Evansville cops were god-awful.

Indy cops can't even compete with how bad the cops were in Evansville....and I can speak from experience as I have lived in both towns. Evansville cops were god-awful.
i hear that one. i lived an hour away from evansville in illinois. trust me, i know what you mean.

The police have to do things like that. If they didn't rob you on the highway, it would be a lot harder for the government to continue controling crazy aspects of our life. Also, without robbery, they couldn't give money to people. Without cash handouts, they wouldn't seem benevolent. See why you shouldn't mind?

southern Illinois cops are bad?you lie...:)I got pulled over on Interstate 57 between Marion and Johnston City for having too dark of window tint
southern Illinois cops are bad?you lie...:club:
i actually have only minor complaints about southern illinois cops. they're pretty just to tell the honest truth.mainly, the cops where i was from would only enforce an open container policy or dwi's depending on who you were and what family you were from. me, for instance, would've gotten the book thrown at me, whereas the richer families in the area would just slide right by without them giving a second glance, i don't even drink, so it doesn't really harm me any, but that's very irksome, and of course, makes for a real fun time trying to dodge drunk drivers on fridays and saturdays.but i knew most of the cops by name, they knew me, and that's not in a bad way. just the small town atmosphere thing.i wasn't calling bull over the speeding ticket at all. i deserved it. i was just pissed i got caught.
You know why they decided to be cops dont you?Because theyre too lazy to work
well they sure do make an effort to get FOUR SQUAD CARS behind a guy. one to pull the guy over and do the ticket, one to carry the doughnuts, one to carry the coffee, and one guy to hold all the others' fatasses up

dude if it wernt for police people would be dying all over the place, they are one of the top 5 jobs along with nurses, teachers, doctors, and army IMO.my uncle is a cop but were in AU so its a different matter i guess

dude if it wernt for police people would be dying all over the place, they are one of the top 5 jobs along with nurses, teachers, doctors, and army IMO.
Thank you for that valuable contribution, reincarnation of Fluffdog.
dude if it wernt for police people would be dying all over the place, they are one of the top 5 jobs along with nurses, teachers, doctors, and army IMO.my uncle is a cop but were in AU so its a different matter i guess
relax dude...everything was said in jest

I had been driving for 21 yrs when I got my first ever (and only) ticket.About 6 yrs ago we were out on strike, I had just taken my kid to school and decided to drive through Mc Ds for breakfast and then on to the picket line, driving down the road with coffee in hand I see the lights go on behind me.I pull over, as does the car in front of me (we were both doing same speed) Cop waves off first car and tickets me, to this day I swear blind he only gave me a ticket because I had my car covered in strike posters.On a funny note about cops, several years ago in Seattle someone stole a cop car, in the ensuing chase some how two cop cars became confused and thought the other was the stolen car, they stopped at an intersection and a shootout started, the papers reported that as soon as they realised the mistake they stopped firing, some 36 rounds were fired in about 20 seconds and believe it or not no one was injured, not sure what kinda firearms training they get but I think my 12 yr old could do better.

*waits for JBradburn to chime in with an anti-Noblesville joke* :club:
No joke here, Carmel cops bust up parties all the time and write a bunch of drinking tickets and do other worthless crap, but as long as you're not black you shouldn't get a speeding ticket from them.
On a funny note about cops, several years ago in Seattle someone stole a cop car, in the ensuing chase some how two cop cars became confused and thought the other was the stolen car, they stopped at an intersection and a shootout started, the papers reported that as soon as they realised the mistake they stopped firing, some 36 rounds were fired in about 20 seconds and believe it or not no one was injured, not sure what kinda firearms training they get but I think my 12 yr old could do better.
So if I'm following this right, two cops thought each other was the carjacker, got out in the middle of the intersection, and starting shooting at each other. and it took 36 rounds for them to realize that it wasn't each other, and they STILL couldn't hit anything?Seattle, feel safe. If there's ever some kind of case where a cop is breaking the law, other cops will just fire at him for five hours, just long enough for the crime to stop.