Nite Out For Drinks To All Gta Fcp'ers!

Hey to all GTA FCP'ers out there. I was thinking of planning a nite out for drinks and a chance to meet and greet. I realize some of us have already met at DN's launch party, but I'm sure not everyone was there. Anyways, if you guys are interested, message back. Right now, the venue is at Dave & Busters (Hwy 400 area). A few fellow members have already said it's a good idea. We will iron out the details once replies have been received. Hope you guys are up for it!Special invite to DN if he's interested!!Okay, I'm suggesting the following. Remember, this is just a suggestion for now, but have to pick a date so final details can come about.When: Friday, June 2, 2006Time: 6:30PMPlace: Dave & Busters (Hwy 400)Special Incentive: Daytona 500 race challenge. Losers pay for a round of beer. Please, no virgin drinks! If you're not old enough to buy alcohol, then a special event will be planned at a later date..I'll draft Royal Tour to be my driving partner for the first round.Details are still be ironed out. I will need to call for reservations once I get a general idea on attendance.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think FCP should throw a bit of an incentive in. I'm sure that will kill two birds with one stone. Get all GTA Fcp'ers and market the site at the same time.I'm thinking of going.....if only poker was legal here in the tdot!

I think FCP should throw a bit of an incentive in. I'm sure that will kill two birds with one stone. Get all GTA Fcp'ers and market the site at the same time.I'm thinking of going.....if only poker was legal here in the tdot!
Were just looking to grab some drinks and meet up, it's not an FCP driven event.

Sounds like a good idea.But if we're choosing GTA people why D&Bs? It's kinda far isn't it?As a possible second option how about somewhere more central Toronto?A bar that has some games and whatnot. Maybe somebody will even offer a poker game afterwards! :club:

昆明市发展与改革委员会就出租车运价与油价联动机制举行听证会translation: "I can't come, I live in America."
yes, this was well worth the time and effort.
Sounds like a good idea.But if we're choosing GTA people why D&Bs? It's kinda far isn't it?As a possible second option how about somewhere more central Toronto?A bar that has some games and whatnot. Maybe somebody will even offer a poker game afterwards! :club:
I figure DB is central between the 416 and 905 area. Not that far. Cmon fleung attend.
Were just looking to grab some drinks and meet up, it's not an FCP driven event.
Yeah, I know...these guys are always looking for the goodies.C'mon, FCP has been plenty generous. I don't think it's advisable to push things too far 'cause when generosity becomes expectation then it all goes away.

I agree, if it's GTA it would probably be best for accessibility by tranist for most fcp'ers.Especially with the drinking and driving thing. I would be for it if the date and location were more centralized!!! I'll keep watching this thread to see what most think!

I figure DB is central between the 416 and 905 area. Not that far. Cmon fleung attend.
I'm totally not shooting down the idea dude. I think it's a great initiative!Just throwing out an option.
昆明市发展与改革委员会就出租车运价与油价联动机制举行听证会translation: "I can't come, I live in America."
I'm trying to figure out what "development and reform committee on rental car transportation charges and oil prices" have to do with anything. lolActually this is "I can't come, I live in America". 我无法来因为我住在美国
I'm trying to figure out what "development and reform committee on rental car transportation charges and oil prices" have to do with anything. lol
LOL nh. :icon_clap:EDIT: I was way ahead of you, since you wanted to ruin the fun... I had my OP corrected before you edited yours. :club: (sw)
I think we should set a date 1st then a placeso is every one cool with a friday? and June 2nd to be exact?
June 2 is good with me. FYI, can't for the week of June 20th.
Once again the Canadians get to have all the fun. I feel left out. :club:
No problem with the date. ...and you're welcome to visit us up here!
move to a state with more people than potatos
That is probably harder to find then you think .... I would come by to have some drinks sounds like a good idea . But can someone stake me for the bus? But seriously i think somehting more central would be a better idea but im as easy as sunday mourning with the plans.

I don't have a driver's license, not even for virtual driving. What class is that, G3D? I wouldn't want to get a virtual ticket from a virtual cop.