LADY BYNG MEMORIAL TROPHY The Lady Byng Memorial Trophy is awarded annually "to the player adjudged to have exhibited the best type of sportsmanship and gentlemanly conduct combined with a high standard of playing ability," as selected by the Professional Hockey Writers' Association. PAVEL DATSYUK
- Center, Detroit Red Wings
* Named a Lady Byng Trophy finalist for the first time.* Led the Red Wings in scoring with a career-high 87 points (28 goals, 59 assists).* Appeared in 75 games, assessed 22 minutes in penalties. PATRICK MARLEAU
- Center, San Jose Sharks
* Named a Lady Byng Trophy finalist for the first time.* Ranked third on the Sharks in scoring with a career-high 86 points (34 goals, 52 assists).* The Sharks captain played in all 82 games, received 26 minutes in penalties. BRAD RICHARDS
- Center, Tampa Bay Lightning
* A Lady Byng finalist for the second consecutive season; captured the award in 2004.* Vying to become the first repeat winner of the Lady Byng since Paul Kariya in 1996 and 1997.* Led the Lightning in scoring with a career-high 91 points (23 goals, 68 assists).* Played in all 82 games, assessed 32 minutes in penalties* first one who responds with "who Cares" or something similar is a rotten egg.