4 replies to this topic

#1 Theraflu

Theraflu

I like beer.

• Members
  • 7,055 posts
  • Interests:Addictions

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:06 AM

Crunch Bunch @ Team 5150'sPlaying for Crunch Bunch, and losing: strategy0.Playing for 5150's, and winning: Theraflew.Time of match:5 minutes.Most important hand of match: i limp with a5 from button, strategy raises to 80 with 10-10, i call. flop comes 5-6-6, he bets 90, i raise to 180, he calls. flop comes an ace, he checks i bet 200, he calls, river comes a jack, he bets 100, i call and take the big pot and a 2-1 chip lead.Final hand: i raise to 60 with aq, strategy calls, flop comes queen high with 2 diamonds, i bet 90, he raises me, i just call. turn is a blank, he only has 350 left so he pushes in, i call. he's got a middle pair, i win.he didnt get much to play with, the 10-10 hand really crippled him, and from there he was just looking to double up, and pushed when he hoped i wouldnt have a queen.but now me and the 5150's are 2-0.
I'd lend a hand, but it's stuck in the fist and gun position.

#2 chaosnhavoc

chaosnhavoc

I'm a Winner Baby

• Members
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 02:29 PM

Good job Theraflu!
**** off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may.- Tyler Durden

#3 mk

mk

nord-américain racaille

• Members
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 01 May 2006 - 04:46 AM

Tough TT hand, Drake. I'll get us on track next week.

#4 Theraflu

Theraflu

I like beer.

• Members
  • 7,055 posts
  • Interests:Addictions

Posted 01 May 2006 - 10:51 AM

View Postmk, on Monday, May 1st, 2006, 4:46 AM, said:

Tough TT hand, Drake. I'll get us on track next week.
I've been thinkin about this hand, since it really decided the match pretty early, and once i got the big chip lead i didnt let up.but was there any other way either of us could have played it? I initially meant to raise with my a5, and had i done that and gotten reraised, im not sure what i would have done on the flop, since i would probably known i was behind at that point.The ace is the card that obviously helps me, but i think it hurts him because it gets hard for him to put me on an ace after i limp/call and then raise on the flop. i dont raise the river because i think anything he'll call with will beat me. but did we both play the hand pretty well, and it was just unlucky for him?
I'd lend a hand, but it's stuck in the fist and gun position.

#5 mk

mk

nord-américain racaille

• Members
  • 9,873 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 07:17 AM

i probably re-raise the flop if i'm in his shoes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users