80 replies to this topic

#81 PrtyPSux

PrtyPSux

WE TAKIN OVER!

• Members
  • 6,108 posts

Posted 27 April 2006 - 04:23 PM

View PostRoothlus, on Thursday, April 27th, 2006, 10:35 PM, said:

Now, if I do have AA in PPs situation I almost ALWAYS shove AA to the re-reraise. I now have enough info to know that my opponent does in fact have a monster. If I know my opponent has the ability to fold KK there, then so be it because having the ability and actually doing it are two entirely different things. The flop might not even get me many more chips. If I hit my Ace I'm surely not going to get much more. There are so many possiblities once you take a flop and for that reason I'd rather get the chips in pre.
Everything went as planned, get rooth to lay down KK, show rooth MY KK so that he can post the hand on p5's, then get petoria to post it here and stir up controversy, all so we got roothlus to post on FCP...good job guys... :D I only quoted the above because this is where I disagree...I dont ALWAYS push AA here.. I think I smooth call with AA often here (as well as smooth call QQ JJ to take a flop). Reason is that you are OOP and I can almost always get a bet from u on the flop with whatever hand you have (most likely range being QQ-KK possible JJ or case AA). In either case I dont mind giving you a flop when I have AA and letting you commit yourself even more.However, like you said...smooth calling KK is just asking for a tough decision, because now I dont know if you have AA, QQ, or JJ...if ANYTHING flops Id have a tough situation. Infact, an A might be the *best* high card I can hope for, because you wouldnt re-reraise me with AK would u?Anyway, like i said, this would have gotten ugly post flop, especially since you would have flopped a flush draw and rivered a flush....Im sure. :club:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users