hey yall i just won a seat to the million dollar tourney on stars and im going to sell the seat...jsut curious if cashman brian is alright to sell to??has anyone every had problems with them??thanks everyonebtw the are offering $490 for a $530 seat..is this a good rate?

hey yall i just won a seat to the million dollar tourney on stars and im going to sell the seat...jsut curious if cashman brian is alright to sell to??has anyone every had problems with them??thanks everyone
I have nothing to gain nor represent either party I promise!Last week I won a WSOP Super Satellite Double Shootout and was going to use Cash Man Brian, added him to my MSN Messenger and talked to him, he was a cool guy, told me exactly how to do it and everything I have heard about him has been good. He told me to message him with any other questions.Then someone else told me about http://www.sellyourseat.com/ so I went there and they were paying like $20 more then CMB so I sold my ticket there, through Stars Support.I had the money in my account less then 10 minutes after I submitted it, good experience. So check both sites and see which you can get more $ from. Good luck
I have nothing to gain nor represent either party I promise!Last week I won a WSOP Super Satellite Double Shootout and was going to use Cash Man Brian, added him to my MSN Messenger and talked to him, he was a cool guy, told me exactly how to do it and everything I have heard about him has been good. He told me to message him with another other questions.Then someone else told me about http://www.sellyourseat.com/ so I went there and they were paying like $20 more then CMB so I sold my ticket there, through Stars Support.I had the money in my account less then 10 minutes after I submitted it, good experience. So check both sites and see which you can get more $ from. Good luck
yep, sellyourseat.comBTW, good job Gary. I'm taking you down sunday in the HU match!
btw the are offering $490 for a $530 seat..is this a good rate?
I missed the money he was offering. That's more than fair. Just check out both sites, see who is giving you the best rate. Then follow the instructions and Pstars will do the exchange. It's totally safe and easy.

15 User(s) are reading this topic (8 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)7 Members: GWCGWC, FCP Info, pokerinc, superchuck, turd ferguson, DunkinDonuts, pmk-onehow can i make money off of tourney tickets on fcp?buying and selling?

yep, sellyourseat.comBTW, good job Gary. I'm taking you down sunday in the HU match!I missed the money he was offering. That's more than fair. Just check out both sites, see who is giving you the best rate. Then follow the instructions and Pstars will do the exchange. It's totally safe and easy.
haha thanks for the advice everyone... i stuck with cashmanbrian because he gave me a better rate then the other site...oh yea GWCGWC.... we are going to battle this sunday... i got an all star on my team that is playing you....so i hope you are readyits just sad that you are going to be 0 2 at the begginging of the season

Sellyourseat seems to have better rates. I believe Brian C. will match sellyourseat anyway though if you quote there price. I went through sellyourseat and it worked just fine.

oh yea GWCGWC.... we are going to battle this sunday... i got an all star on my team that is playing you....so i hope you are readyits just sad that you are going to be 0 2 at the begginging of the season
I was hoping you were going to play so I would have a lock. Bring it on man. I'm considering this a must win which means im willing to gambool!
I was hoping you were going to play so I would have a lock. Bring it on man. I'm considering this a must win which means im willing to gambool!
hahahaha alright no more **** talking...gotta take it to the right section of the forum
  • 4 months later...
hahahaha alright no more **** talking...gotta take it to the right section of the forum
As I have mentioned in other threads, I will beat all offers from competing sites when you are selling T$ or W$, just contact me thru my site www.cashmanbrian.com or reach me via email or AIM, all of which are listed on the site.All you have to do is mention that you are a FCP member and I will get you the best possible rate. GL at the tables everyone. FCP PWNS
As I have mentioned in other threads, I will beat all offers from competing sites when you are selling T$ or W$, just contact me thru my site www.cashmanbrian.com or reach me via email or AIM, all of which are listed on the site.All you have to do is mention that you are a FCP member and I will get you the best possible rate. GL at the tables everyone. FCP PWNS
Quite a bump there. I got all excited thinking it had to do with the Yankees. Oh well...
www.thepokerchroicles.com I heard have the best rates, I would check it out.
Matt Maroon's poker and personal blogs are here.
Try this site. Stars Exchange. Got 96.5% for T bucks.
This is his website for buying and selling $w. It's www.StarSexChange.com His poker blog today actually addresses his experience with the site, and he mentions cashman brian.