178 replies to this topic

#21 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,377 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:40 PM

View PostOziumrules, on Sunday, April 23rd, 2006, 3:37 PM, said:

Nice playing Nutz! I played well today, just not well enough. It was a good match. You will be on board next Sunday to get us back on track.
Right on. I will do (nk) my best! B)

F Cancer

#22 supertouch

supertouch

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Interests:poker, music, comics, movies

Posted 23 April 2006 - 09:31 PM

tough match oz. you'll bounce back though.nutz, it's on you dude, get us our first victory.i'm ready to go whenever you need me to captain. (may 21st is the only sunday i am no good)
stars- rightbrigade
ftp- new direction
bodog- supertouch

#23 Oziumrules

Oziumrules

Golf Professional/Poker Amateur

• Members
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 06:25 AM

Nutzbuster is up this week and I am confident he will get us back on track! We are the visiting team this week again which means.....If you are the VISITING team - you must do the following:A) 15 minutes prior to your game - go to forum and lookup password and screen name of your opponent. Reply to his post and list the team name and player who will be playing. Go play your match at scheduled time

#24 gruven

gruven

The Poker Show on Sportsnet Radio Fan590

• Members
  • 8,414 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 08:37 PM

Good luck, Nutz.... go get 'em.....
The Poker Show on Sportsnet Fan590

The Rick Tocchet Experience
Proud Member Since October 2008

#25 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,377 posts

Posted 29 April 2006 - 11:37 PM

I will do my best to win. I am in Arizona so am assuming the game should start at 10 am my time. On a side note I have been in a WSOP run here at home. Its been a crazy past week. I needed 3 more final tables in the last 5 tournaments to qualify, with the very last tournament being today (Sat).I made it!, 3 of them, the last one today too! and got enough points to win a seat in the championship tourney to be played next weekend. 90 people, and 10 M. E. seats up for grabs. The odds are pretty good and all I can do is hope the cards continue to fall my way.But first, this HU match Sunday. I hope to stuff a Keilbasy up someones Posse! :club:

F Cancer

#26 booyaga

booyaga

Forum Beggar

• Members
  • 7,461 posts
  • Interests:Poker/Hockey/Soccer/Basketball/Football

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:53 AM

View Postnutzbuster, on Sunday, April 30th, 2006, 3:37 AM, said:

I will do my best to win. I am in Arizona so am assuming the game should start at 10 am my time. On a side note I have been in a WSOP run here at home. Its been a crazy past week. I needed 3 more final tables in the last 5 tournaments to qualify, with the very last tournament being today (Sat).I made it!, 3 of them, the last one today too! and got enough points to win a seat in the championship tourney to be played next weekend. 90 people, and 10 M. E. seats up for grabs. The odds are pretty good and all I can do is hope the cards continue to fall my way.But first, this HU match Sunday. I hope to stuff a Keilbasy up someones Posse! :D
i hope you got drunk last night and won't wake up in time :club:
Got more flava than kool-aid

#27 Oziumrules

Oziumrules

• Members
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 09:50 AM

Great comeback Nutz, excellent playing after the early short stack. I knew you would get us back on track. Your up next week unless you cannot play.

#28 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,377 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:13 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you. To all my adoring fans...A Thousand THANK YOU's! (lol) :club: We played about 50 minutes or so. I give Booyaga lots of respect, so props out to him. He played really tough and had me just about out very early when I tried to make a move and got my di*k slammed in the door jam.But I slowed down and ground it out back to even. Not to give away too much but I had a feeling that if I got him down under 900 it would probably end with big hand like 2 big pairs. And lo and behold, there it was. I am in my local B&M WSOP championship tourney here next Saturday, but am not sure if it is a 2 day thing, so Sunday is 50% until I find out for sure.King's baybee!!! B)

F Cancer

#29 gruven

gruven

• Members
  • 8,414 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 11:45 AM

View Postnutzbuster, on Sunday, April 30th, 2006, 10:13 AM, said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. To all my adoring fans...A Thousand THANK YOU's! (lol) :club: We played about 50 minutes or so. I give Booyaga lots of respect, so props out to him. He played really tough and had me just about out very early when I tried to make a move and got my di*k slammed in the door jam.But I slowed down and ground it out back to even. Not to give away too much but I had a feeling that if I got him down under 900 it would probably end with big hand like 2 big pairs. And lo and behold, there it was. I am in my local B&M WSOP championship tourney here next Saturday, but am not sure if it is a 2 day thing, so Sunday is 50% until I find out for sure.King's baybee!!! B)
I railed ya as well..... great job... you came out aggressive, and he picked you off for that, then a nice gear change to slowly grind it out.... great work...

#30 supertouch

supertouch

Poker Forum Groupie

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Interests:poker, music, comics, movies

Posted 30 April 2006 - 10:20 PM

way to go nutz, great comebackand congrats on our wsop tourny too
stars- rightbrigade
ftp- new direction
bodog- supertouch

#31 dbrent2

dbrent2

FORE RIGHT!!!

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • Interests:GOLF and CARDS
  • Favorite Poker Game:Whatever game I am playing at the moment

Posted 02 May 2006 - 05:59 AM

View Postsupertouch, on Monday, May 1st, 2006, 1:20 AM, said:

way to go nutz, great comebackand congrats on our wsop tourny too
Great job on all your success Nutz!On a team note, I am going to have to redshirt myself for atleast a month. We had a man make a cash offer for our family ranch (where I live with my wife and daughter) that my family couldn't not refuse. We close on May 26, which is fine with me, except for the fact we have to be out by that date. We have found a house and are closing soon. Unfortunately, I can't say that I would be available to play any of the matches this month. Maybe if nobody else could play, then I would make time.I just feel fortunate to be on a great team and have great teammates. I agree with "make it/ take it" . Hopefully, I can find time to atleast rail a bit.Good luck fellas! If you can't beat them, pencil whip them
“Erick Lindgren and Erik Seidel have very different styles. As you can see Lindgren wears his cap backwards and it’s slightly faded. While Seidel wears a newer cap, facing forward” — Kenna James

#32 Oziumrules

Oziumrules

• Members
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 02 May 2006 - 11:13 AM

View Postdbrent2, on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2006, 8:59 AM, said:

Great job on all your success Nutz!On a team note, I am going to have to redshirt myself for atleast a month. We had a man make a cash offer for our family ranch (where I live with my wife and daughter) that my family couldn't not refuse. We close on May 26, which is fine with me, except for the fact we have to be out by that date. We have found a house and are closing soon. Unfortunately, I can't say that I would be available to play any of the matches this month. Maybe if nobody else could play, then I would make time.I just feel fortunate to be on a great team and have great teammates. I agree with "make it/ take it" . Hopefully, I can find time to atleast rail a bit.Good luck fellas! If you can't beat them, pencil whip them
No prob Dbrent, I am hoping Nutz will win the next 7 matches and we all could rail.

#33 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2006 - 02:03 PM

View PostOziumrules, on Tuesday, May 2nd, 2006, 11:13 AM, said:

No prob Dbrent, I am hoping Nutz will win the next 7 matches and we all could rail.
Fine by me...

#34 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,377 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 02:28 PM

Well boys, I just found out that my local weekend Tourney may just be a 2 day affair after all. Saturday are Semi's and Sunday is the final play for WSOP M.E. seats.That puts me as questionable for play on Sunday. Obviously if I lose Saturday I am a GO for Sunday. Not sure how long you guys want to wait for an answer but I won't know until late Saturday if I will be able to play. Didn't expect this to be a 2 day thing, so apologies to everyone. Oze?

F Cancer

#35 Oziumrules

Oziumrules

• Members
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 03 May 2006 - 07:24 PM

View Postnutzbuster, on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2006, 5:28 PM, said:

Well boys, I just found out that my local weekend Tourney may just be a 2 day affair after all. Saturday are Semi's and Sunday is the final play for WSOP M.E. seats.That puts me as questionable for play on Sunday. Obviously if I lose Saturday I am a GO for Sunday. Not sure how long you guys want to wait for an answer but I won't know until late Saturday if I will be able to play. Didn't expect this to be a 2 day thing, so apologies to everyone. Oze?
No prob, we can wait....GL...

#36 nutzbuster

nutzbuster

Point taken....

• Members
  • 11,377 posts

Posted 06 May 2006 - 10:53 AM

I'ts been a brutal day.AK, suited, TWICE, and Kings in the Hole. ALL losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........so Home I drove.I was the 10th person out. .At a table with a deck so cold you could chill Saudi fuking Arabia with it. Ice cold. Then all Hell breaks loose.AK, raise 4x bb, call, guy flops trips. back to Antarctica for 40 minutes. then...AK, raise 4x bb, guy calls withJ-9 and hits 2 pair. Jack nine.??? Are you kidding me???Back to the frozen tundra now. Half hour of rags go by with no end in sight.I try 2 steals and get re raised all in both times. Dump off another 800.Then Kings. ALL in for my last 1000 in MP2. Guy on the button calls. He has 1400 in chips. And he has Queen-10 suited!!! I took off my glasses, stood up, and just stared at him. He turns his flush. DONKED OUT!!!!!!!!!! I am dejected, disgrunteled, fuking disgusted, demoralized...........I think I'm gonna go buy a new golf club.EDIT: SOrry about the rant but I needed to vent. I will be able to play Sunday after all so I will give it my all.

F Cancer

#37 Oziumrules

Oziumrules

• Members
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:10 AM

View Postnutzbuster, on Saturday, May 6th, 2006, 1:53 PM, said:

I'ts been a brutal day.AK, suited, TWICE, and Kings in the Hole. ALL losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........so Home I drove.I was the 10th person out. .At a table with a deck so cold you could chill Saudi fuking Arabia with it. Ice cold. Then all Hell breaks loose.AK, raise 4x bb, call, guy flops trips. back to Antarctica for 40 minutes. then...AK, raise 4x bb, guy calls withJ-9 and hits 2 pair. Jack nine.??? Are you kidding me???Back to the frozen tundra now. Half hour of rags go by with no end in sight.I try 2 steals and get re raised all in both times. Dump off another 800.Then Kings. ALL in for my last 1000 in MP2. Guy on the button calls. He has 1400 in chips. And he has Queen-10 suited!!! I took off my glasses, stood up, and just stared at him. He turns his flush. DONKED OUT!!!!!!!!!! I am dejected, disgrunteled, fuking disgusted, demoralized...........I think I'm gonna go buy a new golf club.EDIT: SOrry about the rant but I needed to vent. I will be able to play Sunday after all so I will give it my all.
Sorry Nutz, sounds like terrible luck. We are happy to have ya playing today but wish it was under different circumstances...

#38 Oziumrules

Oziumrules

• Members
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 10:10 AM

Nice Playin Nutz..2 - 1 baby

#39 gruven

gruven

• Members
  • 8,414 posts

Posted 07 May 2006 - 10:12 AM

Best way to forget about a bad beat is to BEAT SOMEONE BAD!!!!! Nice.................................................................!!!!!!!

#40 Vick12

Vick12

GOLD MEDALISTS!!!!!!!

• Members
  • 3,598 posts
  • Interests:Volleyball and Poker....oh yes...and my son too!
  • Favorite Poker Game:NLH, HORSE, 2-7 Triple Draw, and Puppet obv.

Posted 07 May 2006 - 10:40 AM

View Postgruven, on Sunday, May 7th, 2006, 1:12 PM, said:

Best way to forget about a bad beat is to BEAT SOMEONE BAD!!!!! Nice.................................................................!!!!!!!
If beat someone bad, you mean catch a 2 outer to stay alive on river, then I got my ASH KICKED!!!GG Nutz!!! I wonder if it would have went different if i didn't missclick $1200 instead of $120 earlier.Oh well...good job and good luck the rest of the way!
If everyone plays by the same math rules we all lose to the rake.
If your a 70pct favorite to beat someone in general, why take an allin with them at 66/34 ? your giving them the edge.
-MTT Theory by dscoot

respekmestak: Lee jones I heard something you and teabaging??

"Don't test me when I am crazy...on that airplane glue
I'll put my foot down your throat...till u schit in my shoe
What u want KOJAK...TO DRINK PROTEIN SHAKES AND FIGHT
What u need KOJAK...TO GLADIATE ALL NIGHT!!!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users